Toy Sapiens (Hot Toys Tokyo Store)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just ****ing amazing, this is in Hong Kong? Man, if I ever go to Hong Kong I need to go there. Also, if I'm going to rob a store I'll make sure it's this one. Who needs money?

EDIT: *writes down "Tokyo" on "to do" list*

That is just ****ing amazing, this is in Hong Kong? Man, if I ever go to Hong Kong I need to go there. Also, if I'm going to rob a store I'll make sure it's this one. Who needs money?

EDIT: *writes down "Tokyo" on "to do" list*

Yeah. It is in Tokyo. It is amazing.

I will be going to Toy Hunters in Hong Kong next month though. I will take lots of pics of that place too. :)

WOW! That place is candy land!! That must be the world's coolest collectible store. And I thought that Forbidden Planet and Toy Tokyo were cool :lol

You should make a thread of the Medi store if you have time... then again... maybe you shouldn't :lol

Thanks for sharing

Amazing! Question though, as well as collecting HT figures, I'm also a HUGE transformers fan.....do they not sell any there? Masterpieces, etc?
Great pictures, that you!

Amazing! Question though, as well as collecting HT figures, I'm also a HUGE transformers fan.....do they not sell any there? Masterpieces, etc?
Great pictures, that you!

I don't remember seeing them there. They probably do though.

Check out their website to see:

https://www.toysapiens.jp

You're gonna have to translate the page though. :lol

Amazing stuff man :clap.
Thanks for posting pictures.

Very cool, thanks for taking the time to share your pics.

WOW! That place is candy land!! That must be the world's coolest collectible store. And I thought that Forbidden Planet and Toy Tokyo were cool :lol

You should make a thread of the Medi store if you have time... then again... maybe you shouldn't :lol

Thanks for sharing

Holyyyyy crap, thats a great looking store, thanks for sharing!

No problem guys.

Pop: I only got a couple from the Medicom store. It was really tiny and my wife was rushing me that time. I will post them up soon.

i lived in japan for 4 years and just moved back to the states last month. your pics brings back some sweet memories of that store!! thanks for the post.

i lived in japan for 4 years and just moved back to the states last month. your pics brings back some sweet memories of that store!! thanks for the post.

Nice. Glad I could make you smile. It will be 3 years for me when I move back.

I am definitely moving back one day. Tokyo is amazing.

I'll be in Hong Kong from April 29 to May 5 so I will visit Toy Hunters and as many other 1/6 figure shops and take lots of photos for you guys.

Back