1/6 Hot Toys - John Wick Chapter 4 - Caine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
c1.jpg

Go here for more...

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/1-6-hot-toys-john-wick-chapter-4-john-wick-caine.248297/
:lol

1200px-Billet_ST_Compressor.jpg

M84-Flash-Bang-Grenade.jpg

P365_SAS_JW4.jpg

Weapons used by Caine not in the set. The pistol he does get with the compensator is a reboot of the HK from HT John Wick 2, which is from the first film. While that's cool for those who want that gun from Wick 1, it's not screen accurate. HT was forced to do something since they needed something visually close to match Donnie Yen on one of the major Wick posters.

The TTI Viper is doubled over from the Wick 4 set, so that's not a bad thing from a loose parts perspective, doubles the available inventory to possibly try to find in the loose parts market. I don't recall if he ever touches it in the film.

The last Glock with Caine is a reboot from John Wick 2. Which kind of forces anyone who wants it since Wick uses it at the beginning of Wick 4 to have to buy Caine as well.

If they added the rifle Caine used, would add value to the set. If that would have increased the cost much, don't know.

Just get the guns right. I'm pretty easy on most aspects of figures in general, but I want the guns right. And I want all the guns. That being said, Caine gets two guns here that he didn't touch. Probably because HT knows it needs to give everyone more than a blind guy with a sword and a bunch of hands. If it was me, I'd rather trade in those dozen hands in exchange for the rifle instead.

Attachments

• P365_SAS_JW4.jpg
    P365_SAS_JW4.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 0
I probably just gonna get Caine and keep my current HT and custom one.
All I want is that Viper Pistol and Duel pistol.
IMG_5504.jpeg

Back