Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harrison ford zbrush sculpt, Han/Deckard/Indy. WIP

Pms sent.Let me know how better help.

Pms sent.Let me know how better help.

Got them, thanks. I found out that the bodies are sold as true type line, I may look into those or the cheaper knockoffs. A male and a female body would come in handy to fit the sculpts myself so you can have them ready to print without worrying about scale.

Quick mockups of Furiosa and Aeon. I'll make a wrinkle layer in zbrush and vary blending strength, almost none on Aeon and full on Furiosa.
Furiosa4.jpg

The speed at which you work is phenomenal. These sculpts are a homerun all the way. Nice job. Hopefully we can get these printed right.

I think going with the True Type bods for the male characters is the right thing to do because they are still the standard, real or knock-offs. You might want to do research on the female bodies, however, as there aren't a standard for them, though most ppl here either use the Phicen bodies for characters that show a lot of skin or the Playtoys body for clothed characters. I think others use the Kumik bodies as well. The True Type female bodies, not so much since the bodies aren't cloned and the bodies that HT makes for characters tend to be character specific. As for the Charlize Theron head, I wanted to say a Phicen build might be the way to go for her as the actress was a model, therefore being tall and thin, but she has a small bust. Maybe a HT TT Resident Evil Alice body?

Toshi- I'm definitely interested in your work [esp Furiosa] if all of this can get worked out. Really impressive!

I think going with the True Type bods for the male characters is the right thing to do because they are still the standard, real or knock-offs. You might want to do research on the female bodies, however, as there aren't a standard for them, though most ppl here either use the Phicen bodies for characters that show a lot of skin or the Playtoys body for clothed characters. I think others use the Kumik bodies as well. The True Type female bodies, not so much since the bodies aren't cloned and the bodies that HT makes for characters tend to be character specific. As for the Charlize Theron head, I wanted to say a Phicen build might be the way to go for her as the actress was a model, therefore being tall and thin, but she has a small bust. Maybe a HT TT Resident Evil Alice body?

Thanks for the info on female bodies. I assume the neck diameter is still roughly the same size so it may still be useful to have one.

Edited Thread title since I plan on keep doing this :)

Got them, thanks. I found out that the bodies are sold as true type line, I may look into those or the cheaper knockoffs. A male and a female body would come in handy to fit the sculpts myself so you can have them ready to print without worrying about scale.

Quick mockups of Furiosa and Aeon. I'll make a wrinkle layer in zbrush and vary blending strength, almost none on Aeon and full on Furiosa.
View attachment 193963
already love these

Hopefully someone will offer the Ford heads.
Theron is looking great. I've wanted an Aeon Flux for a while now. Furioso is okay but would prefer a version of her from Hancock. Just saw Vickers, looks fantastic.

If you're considering another character for multiple versions, I'd suggest John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, Grease and Urban Cowboy.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone will offer the Ford heads.
Theron is looking great. I've wanted an Aeon Flux for a while now. Furioso is okay but would prefer a version of her from Hancock. Just saw Vickers, looks fantastic.

If you're considering another character for multiple versions, I'd suggest John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever, Grease and Urban Cowboy.

I thought about her character in Hancock, don't know if sculpted long hair would work. Figures seem to use real hair now.

Vickers is coming along, worked a bit on hair.
Furiosa6.jpg

Thanks for the info on female bodies. I assume the neck diameter is still roughly the same size so it may still be useful to have one.

Edited Thread title since I plan on keep doing this :)

Yes for the most part. I think the only different since the neck pin as most are round neck joints, though I think some companies still use the triangle tip neck joint.

What heads are you planing to do next? IMO, your Harrison Ford and Charlize Theron choices are very good since no one can get enough Harrison Ford heads as there seems to be a new HF head here every so often, and as for Charlize Theron, there has been a good HS of hers in years. With Fury Road being new and ppl doing customs of Mad Max, Charlize was a great choice. I suggest using this forum to gauge what the majority of ppl want for custom heads.

Heath Ledger Joker was a popular head for ppl to do, but I think ppl moved on as there were too many HS of his here and on ebay. Maybe an '80s/'90s Bruce Willis head would be good since there is a Die Hard thread here and I think I read there that there isn't a really good classic head of his out; there are plenty of good bald Bruce Willis heads out there. I also want to say that people wanting an Arnold Schwarzenegger head from Conan since the trend to make Conan heads have recently became popular due to Kaustic Plastic releasing outfits that are spot on for Conan customs.

Maybe you can do a John Hurt Aliens head since the one that HT released years ago didn't even look like John Hurt. Best to do is follow your gut since it has been spot on before or look at the trends on this board for your next head.

...I also want to say that people wanting an Arnold Schwarzenegger head from Conan since the trend to make Conan heads have recently became popular due to Kaustic Plastic releasing outfits that are spot on for Conan customs...

I actually do have an old Arnold sculpt that I never finished, could get back to it. And, yeah, I'll try to stay away from common sculpts. Was thinking about T1 Michael Biehn and Bond Connery, John Hurt is a good suggestion.
Arnie.jpg

I actually do have an old Arnold sculpt that I never finished, could get back to it. And, yeah, I'll try to stay away from common sculpts. Was thinking about T1 Michael Biehn and Bond Connery, John Hurt is a good suggestion.

Biehn would be great -- Reese (Terminator), Hicks (Aliens), Coffey (Abyss) and Ringo (Tombstone)

Still think Travolta would be a good one though.

I think Toshi could nail a Kate Beckinsale from Underworld with the wet hair look and Leeloo from The Fifth Element. We need more women sculpts.

I think Toshi could nail a Kate Beckinsale from Underworld with the wet hair look and Leeloo from The Fifth Element. We need more women sculpts.

I think I'll alternate male/female so I don't get bored. Selene would be nice, along with Travolta mentioned earlier.

Quick polypaint on furiosa:
Furiosa7.jpg

Those are good ideas since the Kate Beckinsale headsculpts out there are pretty meh and a lot of ppl love making Underworld Kate customs. As for Leeloo, that is another good one I don't think I see a lot of heads of Mila as Leeloo headsculpts for sale on the web even though I do see quite a few Fifth Element customs that people do.

Back