1/6 Bespin Han Solo (scratch built Head Sculpt & rooted hair) WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's a bit hard to judge completely without the hair, but it does look to me like the lower eyelids are way too pronounced. And also the crease in his right cheek seems a bit too far out from his nose and mouth.

no it is not, this is scratch built head sculpt :)

Maybe I'm being thick, but is the smiley to indicate it is not original?

Just looking at the first sculpt picture (the head in the center) it looks exactly like an the Sideshow Indy w/a hat. Further all of the alterations to the original sculpt seem uneven which is making the sculpt look older.

While it's grey on if resculpting and selling a head kosher, it's really not okay to claim the work is 100% your own when it's not.

So again, apologies if I'm wrong here... but even this first image looks like the sculptor quickly added the top of the head to the an Indy sculpt in the center:

15864651631_5c6496a644_b.jpg

Last edited:
I third that idea.

I prefer heads with a neutral expression unless it's a bonus head or some like that.

I've been studying the old Sideshow head a lot recently, and I don't think that's it. The Sideshow head is a lot more narrow from that angle.

As I said... I could be wrong; but I've had a lot of experience with that sculpt as well and when I first saw this posted (the original image) I was sure that's what it was. That sculpt was also previously used pretty effectively to make a Bespin Han by Mando.

Are those paint cracks on his forehead? Cause it's throwing the likeness off. It does look better however I would suggest painting his teeth as well.

And I second the stern expression might be better fitted for an action figure.

It's better than I could do but my honest opinion is that this looks like Ford on Chemotherapy.

Back