Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would totally be in for an Aeon Flux, pleeeease!

Been wanting one for some time!

Other female suggestions; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, Kate Beckinsale. (my preferences)

It's bbkills head recast.But likness in hand(original sculp) is weak...

I didn't know it was recast. Bond customs are being popular lately so it would good to see Connery. I don't they've done a good Moore lately yet despite that he is a popular Bond.

f670b084ac308b071b58e1e2d080feda.jpg
I guess such one ironical, Goldfinger time Connery could be very well commed.

Minor tweaks, still need to sculpt her final Furiosa/Aeon hair styles. Vickers hair is done.
Furiosa8.jpg

Great work! If we can get these printed in the right scale I have a few people who may be able to cast them.

I'd like an Aeon Flux for sure. Vickers would be nice but no outfit available and HT has seemingly abandoned the line. Prometheus has grown on me over time and repeat viewing. Still only a 7.5 at best, but would like to see a sequel now. Scott has become somewhat of a crotchety pain these days, so who knows.

Looking forward to seeing how the Ford turns out. I'd be in for Indy, Deckard and maybe Han. I've got a couple of customs but would welcome improved versions.

Furiosa/Vickers pretty much done, still thinking about Aeon hair style. It could probably be printed on an SLA printer but I don't know about casting thin details at that scale. Still going to sculpt the hair, but it'll be a separate piece for reference just in case. Real hair would be best I think but I'm far from being an expert on 1/6 scale figures.

(Aeon shown with temp hair)
Furiosa10.jpg

Furiosa/Vickers pretty much done, still thinking about Aeon hair style. It could probably be printed on an SLA printer but I don't know about casting thin details at that scale. Still going to sculpt the hair, but it'll be a separate piece for reference just in case. Real hair would be best I think but I'm far from being an expert on 1/6 scale figures.

(Aeon shown with temp hair)
View attachment 194768

Real hair would be nice, though it not everyone would be keen to having their 1/6 figures with real hair and if I am not mistaken, a custom wig for a 1/6 custom head can be pricey.

Real hair would be nice, though it not everyone would be keen to having their 1/6 figures with real hair and if I am not mistaken, a custom wig for a 1/6 custom head can be pricey.

Thanks for that info. Will still sculpt hair, I'm just worried that it may be impossible to cast.

You really know how to make even soft and tender ladies faces.Please, please make some day classical tresure-you and you alone could make real likness Scarlett O'Hara and Rett-CLARK GABLE & VIVIEN LEIGH - “GONE WITH THE WIND”.It will be epic!

Awesome work, and so cool you'd be willing to offer the sculpts up at no charge. I would love a chance to paint up any of the Ford versions.

Hi!I think Toshi will not make for us no charge sculpts really:)His gift is zbrush files he made for print and gived us for free.

Sculpts are done, after I get them properly scaled I'll upload the .objs. I'll start on the next one while I'm figuring that out.

Furiosa12.jpg

Furiosa11b.jpg

Back