Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are spot on! Im surprised no one has stepped up to print these yet. If we can get a decent print I have a few casters that can help out.

Send the files I'll get them printed

That would be awesome man. The Ford files are on the first page and Toshi will upload the Charlize ones soon. Let me know if you cant get them for some reason.
I will see what our options are for getting these cast in a translucent flesh tone. You may know of someone already though that can do that.

That would be awesome man. The Ford files are on the first page and Toshi will upload the Charlize ones soon. Let me know if you cant get them for some reason.
I will see what our options are for getting these cast in a translucent flesh tone. You may know of someone already though that can do that.
My printer said he needs the files sent direct to him I've pm'd Toshi about that already. I do have a caster already as well

My printer said he needs the files sent direct to him I've pm'd Toshi about that already. I do have a caster already as well

If you send the files as they are you'll get a head print that is 8cm tall (If I remember my export settings correctly). That's why I'm waiting until I have some money to spare to get a couple of knockoff bodies before uploading Charlize and a v.2 Ford. I'll send you HF as STL, just want to be clear on the scale issue.

Now I can say also-for future ideas-we still need decent likness Callahan-Eastwood (Dirty Harry) sculpt.

Now I can say also-for future ideas-we still need decent likness Callahan-Eastwood (Dirty Harry) sculpt.

I've seen some Eastwood sculpts out there, I'd prefer to sculpt more obscure characters which would probably never get a figure. Would you be interested in Clouseau/strangelove Peter Sellers or John Cleese?

I've seen some Eastwood sculpts out there, I'd prefer to sculpt more obscure characters which would probably never get a figure. Would you be interested in Clouseau/strangelove Peter Sellers or John Cleese?
In that kind-Cocoos nest Nickolson will be very interesting.But I'm sure here will be a lot of guys who would like to have Sellers.No one have made also Lui de fuines-it will be very interesting.

Doom Saber was kind enough to get me a clone TTM19, I want to thank him for his generosity. I have access to several 3D printers, now that I have a body I'll be able to share the files ready to print.

I'd love to have a Larry David figure. I know I'm probably the only one... but it would be pretty... pretty... prettttty good!!!

Doom Saber was kind enough to get me a clone TTM19, I want to thank him for his generosity. I have access to several 3D printers, now that I have a body I'll be able to share the files ready to print.

Thats great news. Doom Saber is the man!

Man, I've been watching this thread with great interest. Fantastic work, Toshi! And hugely generous!

Can't wait to see some of these Charlize sculpts with small_studios brilliant paint work. That seems like a match made in collectibles heaven to me!

(Very interested in an Indy, too.)

Man, I've been watching this thread with great interest. Fantastic work, Toshi! And hugely generous!

Can't wait to see some of these Charlize sculpts with small_studios brilliant paint work. That seems like a match made in collectibles heaven to me!

(Very interested in an Indy, too.)

Thanks man. Those Chalize sculpts are on my want list to paint for sure. Especially Furiosa!

Started on Cleese. Still very early, just a couple of hours in.
cleese1.jpg

Back