Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harrison ford zbrush sculpt, Han/Deckard/Indy. WIP

For free? If so, I don't think I've heard of such a thing in here. & for this type of quality? Legend.

Free of course :) You know your faces here, comparison pics on the han and indy threads have been very useful for details. Sadly I can't tweak it on a figure since I don't own any, but I will try to get it as close to Ford as I can.

EDIT: Quick check against a 3D scan to see if proportions are OK. Looks pretty decent.
ref.jpg

EDIT 2: Various tweaks.
Han21.jpg

EDIT3:
As close as I have the time to get him. Going to work on the hair styles/hat and I'm done.
Han23.jpg

Wow this is looking great. Might be the best Harrison Ford likeness. So what is the deal with this actually getting printed and offered??

Last edited:

Wow this is looking great. Might be the best Harrison Ford likeness. So what is the deal with this actually getting printed and offered??

I'm sharing the file for free so that anybody can print it :) Sadly I don't have a figure so you'll have to do the fitting.

Indy/Deckard progress. Indy still needs a beard, using deckard stubble. Using temp sculpted eyes, final version will have the plain spheres shown in previous update.
Han24.jpg

This is looking way better! I agree with small_studios, considering all the other releases this looks to be one of the best likenesses. You really got his eyes on this update :)

That's awesome about the file sharing. Looking forward to the final versions!

Would anyone be availble to print this when it is finished?

All done. Lost a bit of detail in the decimation, no problem considering the scale. I hope you find it useful in some way. Feel free to use it any way you want, just credit me somewhere. My name is Alejandro Argandona, email is [email protected].

Indy is 2 part, head and hat. Han includes the bangs I made for reference, should be made by hand I think. They're too thin.

This was fun. May do it again some day. Anyway, enjoy.

Deckard: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Han: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Indy: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Mirrors would be appreciated.

Export.jpg

That is awesome! Thank you for doing this. Also, do you do commissions?

I wonder if someone is willing to print these up? Can we use hallways for these?

Fantastic work! Any chance you could just post some front and side views of the final heads, for those of us who don't have zbrush or whatever program you guys use for these? :)

Sorry for stupid question, but is any chance to see and to get those as real printed sculps?They are so great!@@

Sorry for stupid question, but is any chance to see and to get those as real printed sculps?They are so great!@@

We just need to find someone here who would volunteer to print them. Hopefully it wouldn't be expensive to purchase casts of these since Toshi did the work of making the heads for free.

That is awesome! Thank you for doing this. Also, do you do commissions?

I wonder if someone is willing to print these up? Can we use hallways for these?

I do this as a hobby, wouldn't know where to start or how much people charge. Will do more soon, can make a thread for ideas.

Fantastic work! Any chance you could just post some front and side views of the final heads, for those of us who don't have zbrush or whatever program you guys use for these? :)

You can import it to any 3D program. Here you go just in case(not ortho, perspective):
5ugmbpK.jpg

There are a lot of places you can send it to print, shapeways for example. But if you want the head on a figure it has to be properly scaled and checked first. You don't want a bobble head or pinhead Indy :)

I do this as a hobby, wouldn't know where to start or how much people charge. Will do more soon, can make a thread for ideas.

You can import it to any 3D program. Here you go just in case(not ortho, perspective):
5ugmbpK.jpg

Thank you for doing this. Not many would do this for free, so it is nice to have someone like you to do it for fun. This is a expensive hobby, so it was great of you of doing this for free.

As for price, it depends on the caster, though normally part of the cost of the would go to the cost of the person creating the digital sculpt.

In my previous post, i meant to say Shapeways, but my tablet auto corrected it to hallways. Lol

Maybe one of us can submit it to shapeways (modified without neck or with neck and head only) and get the heads to sand and clean them, and finally cast. I wonder if someone would have the time to do it all.

Most difficult part in this is to make heads right size.I know nice print guy in USA (Same one which Inigo used), printing was 72$ two years ago, but we need it to be properly scaled.
And again, mr Toshi, that's great you have done!Really hope we'll make those heads.
And will be very interesting to see your next works.
You could make some real good Nickolsohn(not Shining;) and Bonds(specially smirked young Connery and Moore (which no one made decent yet)in future.

About this HF-guys-we need to trie to print it!It looks awesome!

Last edited:

Thanks for this Alejandro. Legend.
All done. Lost a bit of detail in the decimation, no problem considering the scale. I hope you find it useful in some way. Feel free to use it any way you want, just credit me somewhere. My name is Alejandro Argandona, email is [email protected].

Indy is 2 part, head and hat. Han includes the bangs I made for reference, should be made by hand I think. They're too thin.

This was fun. May do it again some day. Anyway, enjoy.

Deckard: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Han: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Indy: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Mirrors would be appreciated.

View attachment 193194

Awesome sculpt. Thanks for sharing it. Here's some quick pictures of Indy on a program I use at work. Someone who's an expert can do much better ones, but here they are:

Indy_front.jpeg

Indy_side.jpeg

Indy_3d.jpeg

Guys!Let's make some list and find someone who can scale it right way!It's great!

Wow that likeness is great. Maybe Beastmaster knows of someone or would be willing to play around with it?? Has anyone tried contacting Sean Dabbs?

Last edited:
Back