1/6 Bespin Han Solo (scratch built Head Sculpt & rooted hair) WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amidala_zelda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello there !

still trying to get best likeness of Harrison Ford as han solo in 1/6 scale
So I asked my friends to make it for me :)

scratch buil head sculpt by Duabelas Kitbasher
rooted hair by GSC Customs
Outfit from SSC Bespin Hansolo with TTM 19 body

HanBespinHS_WIP by amidala_zelda, on Flickr

KP1_8636(800) by amidala_zelda, on Flickr

Han Solo Sculpt WIP by amidala_zelda, on Flickr

Today update, head sculpt painted and photoshop hair test :)
Photoshop Hair Test by amidala_zelda, on Flickr

Same head, different lighting.. is it still looks 50's-80's ? or little bit younger?
still need your opinions guys :)

image_1 by amidala_zelda, on Flickr

Looking awesome so far! Can't even rely on HT to deliver the goods on HF, so customizers to the rescue...:yess::lol

By the power of Greyskull! That (bald) Harrison Ford is flawless.
Amazing work.

Looking awesome so far! Can't even rely on HT to deliver the goods on HF, so customizers to the rescue...:yess::lol

Ditto what TaliBane said - great job! Han and Fett are my favorites from the original Trilogy, and that outfit is my favorite of all the ones he wore - looks really nice! I look forward to seeing the finished figure.

Cheers,
Ken

This is looking great so far. Nice work.

Could you get Hot Toys in touch with you friends???? Sculpt looks great.

Looking great!

By the power of Greyskull! That (bald) Harrison Ford is flawless.
Amazing work.

Wow, that does look really good! Can't wait to see some updated and painted pics.

Damn. That sculpt looks fantastic already!

Thanks brothers for the nice comments ! just stay tuned, the updated pics will be posted soon :)

I appreciate the attempt at his lopsided grin. I think people would be ecstatic with a simple "mug shot" as long as the likeness is there. Nobody has done it yet.

I appreciate the attempt at his lopsided grin. I think people would be ecstatic with a simple "mug shot" as long as the likeness is there. Nobody has done it yet.

Yeah we know. we're still trying to get best likeness of mr ford..
we'll do our best :)

Add the chin scar and mole. Smooth out his right cheek some more. it looks a little lumpy. Otherwise looks good to me. Are there teeth in there? I can't tell

Back