TOPO - Drug Dealer (Walter White) - 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking like a solid version of Walt/Heisenberg. Three different sculpts and outfits.

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?r...gQIBwzecSmxCOH5v91VcPpn7I8hpWWwNdHSpUBwj7y5CO

Been wanting a decent head from the early episodes for a commissioner Gordon so that has my interest. Seems like a good all in one Walter to cover a majority of his looks outside the finale.

Ordered ironically I sold mine as I got tired of waiting for Mars Gus figure and lost hope.

Now seeing that that's nearing some what completion this makes me happy. Not to mention get 3 looks. Though the beard bald sculpt needed work.

However this is shipping next month so think I'll go with the pork pie hat look, looks solid.

I like that they gave us both looks from seasons one/two. Full head of hair and mustache and bald with mustache. Plus the bald with goatee sculpt for the later seasons look. Lots of options.

I actually kind of like the bald with mustache look from when he confronts Tuco and blows up that room.

Last edited:
The sculpts are pretty weak- but everything else is decent enough.
I’ll hold onto me Threezero till this arrives and then ditch the unwanted stuff.

I’d like a season 1 wearing Tighty ‘Walter’ Whiteys figure stood behind a more stern Heisenberg
The underpants always reminds me how I thought BB was going to be some sort of black comedy when the adverts first ran for the show way back when. I just couldn’t imagine Hal form Malcom in the Middle doing anything serious. How wonderfully wrong I was.

What's the one to go for now? there's so many..
Threezero? Zgjk toys? Mars toys? Black 8? or Topo??

Ordered the complete figure and an extra outfit set. I think the eyeglasses are throwing off the sculpts. Glad I kept my iminime sculpt so I'll use that for the "say my name" look.

Still heavily debating getting this. I don't currently have any representation for this show. I do love this series with, imo, having some of the best character arc for the two main characters.

I go back and forth. I don’t really need another line to collect. If I get Walt then I’d want a Jesse. Then a Saul, Gus, Mike, etc..

Just ordered this from Kit. I was initially disappointed that this was a more expensive “all-in” set, since I was expecting a cheaper ~$100 set that TOPO normally goes for. I only wanted certain parts (jacket, shirt, shoes, phone) but I’ve come around since I can use those with my custom and still have enough left over to build that Season 1 tighty-whities Walt. Not a display option I’d really keep, although I’ve definitely given it some thought as I’ve gotten into Breaking Bad customs lately.

Back