TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (PUNISHER WIP)

First test fit

Characteristics
Gender- Male
Height- 6' 1"
Weight- 200 lbs (91 kg)
Eyes- Blue
Hair- Black

Goal
- aiming for War Journal style

PS0704121450x800.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Holy--! I'd love to have that red neckless suit for a Captain Marvel (Shazam) custom. I'd like to have a Jackson Bostwick Captain Marvel to go with my Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman, and that suit would be perfect for Cap's costume.

Heck, are you doing requests, Tony (and being compensated properly, of course)? I'd bet you could do a great TV Cap suit.

draft_lens2292123module153815217photo_1317485613ShazamBostwickDavey.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Holy--! I'd love to have that red neckless suit for a Captain Marvel (Shazam) custom. I'd like to have a Jackson Bostwick Captain Marvel to go with my Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman, and that suit would be perfect for Cap's costume.

Heck, are you doing requests, Tony (and being compensated properly, of course)? I'd bet you could do a great TV Cap suit.

draft_lens2292123module153815217photo_1317485613ShazamBostwickDavey.jpg

If you want that suit, I got an extra one. Contact me thru [email protected]. We'll go over detail from there. Thank you :)

Tony

Re: TonyMeis Custom (WOLVERINE & DEADPOOL WIP)

How's the material for these? Is it neoprene looking? Does it have a certain dull sheen to it or is it mostly flat matte?

Wolverine looks awesome, but I'm personally waiting for the good old brown and yellow.
And Deadpool couldn't possibly be any better!

finally got the logo done!
Thanks to Mike Pister helping us designing the logo, and Josh Enginco laser cutting them out for us. Without them, it'll be very hard to get theses done. Thank you all once again.

DSC08782600x800.jpg

DSC08774600x800.jpg

DSC08779600x800.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (bat n supe logo done)

Punisher Suit

Sleeveless Shirts
PunisherSuit0731121800x466.jpg

Long Sleeves Shrits
- we'll also have full suit version (in development)
PunisherSuit0731122800x383.jpg

with Andy's Sculpt
PunisherSuit0731123600x800.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (bat n supe logo done)

amazing fit on the bats and sweet custom

Back