TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Your Wolverine suit is done, but we are waiting for our new Barney Ross body to arrive for last fitting for you.:wink1:

Besides, did you see the red belt above? hehee......

Great news :panic: :panic:

I wondered what the red belt was for. I was thinking Superman did not wear a red belt :lol

If you are offering them with a buckle I am interested in adding one to my order :wink1:

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic WOLVERINE N BATMAN WIP)

Great news :panic: :panic:

I wondered what the red belt was for. I was thinking Superman did not wear a red belt :lol

If you are offering them with a buckle I am interested in adding one to my order :wink1:

They are for Wolvie. Bucke will be in the making soon. Two different styles :yess:

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Comic SUPERMAN N BATMAN WIP)

DSC08191800x450.jpg

Deadpool800x711.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

Custom Alex Ross Batman WIP
Very happy to finally and properly create the Alex Ross bat symbol on his chest right. The Symbol is huge, it suppose to go from almost shoulder to shoulders. (see the picture below)

DSC08202450x800.jpg

This head is only a temporary head for proportion purpose
DSC08209450x800.jpg

added wire into our Neal Adams Batman Cape
DSC08204450x800.jpg

DSC08208450x800.jpg

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Custom (Alex Ross Batman, Superman WIP)

Red Son Superman in the making, currently 40% done only. Just the upper shirt, matching pants will be on soon.....

DSC08230800x733.jpg

DSC08238450x800.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Alex Ross Batman, Superman WIP)

here is our current new wired cape, specially made for Ashkan. Still only 60% done, more tweak needs to be adjust before we are satisfy

DSC08406450x800.jpg

Back