Tombstone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warden

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this movie for the first time in a few years.

I would love to see Kurt Russel as Wyatt Earp and Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday, perhaps as 1/6 figures?

They would look awesome.

:goodpost:

Yeah- it would be nice to get them as a set. The Six Gun series for Wyatt & Doc were nice...but I missed those too. Custom heads are available for Wyatt, Doc, and Morgan, plus I've seen one for Johnny Ringo...but have yet to see one for Virgil Earp.

This set would indeed be very cool...and even better if it were in the lower price range. I can't afford the 140+ figures at all. I miss the days of the 40 - 50 dollar figures....

I'm all for this as well but it would be easier for you to pick up the Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday that SS already did.

I'd be up for anything Western but for me it doesn't need to be Hollywood bound. I'd much prefer a "Gunslingers" line or "Legends of the Old West." Battle Gear Toys is starting to rollout with some very nice looking Western outfits, we just need the sculpts of Sideshow's past that had that touch of magic to them, something I feel they've lost since they started chasing Hollywood licenses.

How about a Gary Cooper in "High Noon"...

Anything Western would be great. Maybe even Richard Boone as Paladin in HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL?

Here are two of my gunslinger kit bashes using SideShow, Hot Toys, Newline,and Battle Gear Toys accessories.

SS please give us some Gunslingers!!:yess:

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1674-1.jpg

Imagine having a clint eastwood from the good, the bad, and the ugly or how about kirk douglas and burt lancaster in high noon. the possibilites are endless!

Hi guys,

I agree, Western figures are surely lacking in the 1/6 world. It was through customizations that I was able to kit bash my favorite Western characters from the Dollars trilogy. Here are a few pics. You can see more in my collection thread.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Back