Tomandshell's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow I'm going to move the Marvel dioramas and put the Han and Luke PFs in their place. (Leaving plenty of room for Leia when she arrives.)

Nice set up Tom. Your pics have just made me more excited about my impending General Grevious arrival. Hes in the country so should be with me within the next two days :monkey5

I take it you have the Hulk&Spidy Diorama on order too :chew

CookieMonster said:
Nice set up Tom. Your pics have just made me more excited about my impending General Grevious arrival. Hes in the country so should be with me within the next two days :monkey5

I take it you have the Hulk&Spidy Diorama on order too :chew

Yes. But I haven't decided which color Hulk to display with the others...

:D

tomandshell said:
Tomorrow I'm going to move the Marvel dioramas and put the Han and Luke PFs in their place. (Leaving plenty of room for Leia when she arrives.)

You mean like this?

swpf3mb.jpg

Gotcha. How often do you dust them? Do you know notice any smudges or smears on the white part of Obi-Wan's outfit?

Agent23 said:
Gotcha. How often do you dust them? Do you know notice any smudges or smears on the white part of Obi-Wan's outfit?

No smudges yet. I hit them with compressed air every now and then. You know, the kind they make in little cans to clean out your computer keyboard.

If that runs out, then I lick them.

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Yes.

redneck%20wedding%20arch.jpg

Actually, I've married a lot of people. Get in line!!!

YOU LITTLE HUSSY YOU!!!!! haha, with a collection like yours, i can see why you married quite a lot of people. you're not mormon by any chance are you. :lol :lol

Simply lovely. Where did you get the shelving? It looks great and has nice height options.

The shelves were part of the office, attached to the wall. They are nice because you can adjust them by 1/2 inch spaces to pretty much whatever height you want.

Back