TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Job interview Casey and huge Krang
IMG_1442.jpeg
IMG_1443.jpeg

I'm pretty disappointed it seems that NECA is still not taking the plunge into the 2003 series. I really thought with the anniversary and all, this would be the year they'd do it...
A lot of cool stuff shown regardless, all of those Usagi's are musts and that giant Krang is going to be tempting. The comic line and Last Ronin stuff is all really awesome looking, but just don't wanna go all in on those like I did with the cartoon figures.

I've never picked up a Mezco before, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get those turtles. Those are some of the most aesthetically pleasing ninja turtle figures I have ever seen.

They're going fairly deep on SOTO, the professor and Keno plus variants. A throne for Shredder - I haven't found regular Shredder yet.

April is surely being worked on.

Still, not sure how much of that I should actually buy. Maybe the Footsoldiers to mix with the older ones since there appears to be new sculpts there.

TMNT adventures.....What is that?
I am guessing it's sort of a WHAT IF the TMNT Cartoon continued?

They're going fairly deep on SOTO, the professor and Keno plus variants. A throne for Shredder - I haven't found regular Shredder yet.

Still, not sure how much of that I should actually buy. Maybe the Footsoldiers to mix with the older ones since there appears to be new sculpts there.

While not as beloved as Judith Hoag, I would buy a Paige Turco April.

Vanilla Ice is a must have from SOTO collectors.

TMNT adventures.....What is that?
I am guessing it's sort of a WHAT IF the TMNT Cartoon continued?

TMNT Adventures was an Archie comic book series that was kind of a hybrid between 87 and the Mirage series (if I remember correctly). The first issue features one of my favorite pieces of TMNT art:

BcGJchr.jpg

Neca store has the con exclusives again to order online now
thank you so much for the alert!

I was literally right in the middle of overpaying for the TMNT 3 set on Ebay for $200+.

Saved me big time! I got both the TMNT 3 set and Keno (although they sold out of the Large shirt so had to go XL).

Well I guess I'll try to buy it all since I just ordered Keno with Scooter. Goddamn FOMO and second opportunities.

TMNT Adventures was an Archie comic book series that was kind of a hybrid between 87 and the Mirage series (if I remember correctly). The first issue features one of my favorite pieces of TMNT art:

BcGJchr.jpg
I’d rather have these versions

Gah.. just when I think I’m out with these Turtles figures they find a way to make me want more. Definitely interested in the Professor guy from SOTO. Not sure if I’ll get the Keno variant but maybe.. Still only have Shredder from the first movie.

Back