TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah.. just when I think I’m out with these Turtles figures they find a way to make me want more. Definitely interested in the Professor guy from SOTO. Not sure if I’ll get the Keno variant but maybe.. Still only have Shredder from the first movie.
I gotta ask. Why do you want that professor guy. He seemed kinda…. Eh. Like everything in the movie was off brand. Like I get he was supposed to be Baxter but off brand and tooka and razar were supposed to be like bebop and rocksteady but of course that didn’t happen. Rights issues I guess

I gotta ask. Why do you want that professor guy. He seemed kinda…. Eh. Like everything in the movie was off brand. Like I get he was supposed to be Baxter but off brand and tooka and razar were supposed to be like bebop and rocksteady but of course that didn’t happen. Rights issues I guess
He’s memorable enough and would be good filler. If I’ve already gone as far as I have might as well.

For completionist collectors and the character is deep cut that only SOTO diehards would probably recall.

I do not fall into that category but I still want the figures. It is cool that NECA is keeping this TMNT line going, no matter how obscure.

Too bad TMNT 1990 fans still have not gotten a Master Tatsu.

I AM glad for that Krang it can go 1/4 scale or 1/10 scale. Gives me hope for a 1/4 scale Shredder and Bebop and Rocksteady.

I know NECA is just waiting to do Vanilla Ice at a con somewhere.

He can be both a Musician and a Retro figure. That scene was so 90's...and memorable.

tooka and razar were supposed to be like bebop and rocksteady but of course that didn’t happen. Rights issues I guess

Yeah Bebop and Rocksteady were from memory blocked by Eastman and Laird directly from being used in SOTO.

Perry was Baxter like but he was actually meant to be Krang and that was going to be revealed at the end of the movie in a cut scene.

What's the cartoon Ultimate Michaelangelo/Leonardo all about?
VHS box releases, same headsculpt and bodies. More accessories. Weapons, heads, pizzas, and etc. Show/Episode specific.

Sewer Lair/Diorama diorama goes up on NECA store in August.

Cartoon Accessory pack with the turtle babies are going up as well.

TMNT adventures.....What is that?
I am guessing it's sort of a WHAT IF the TMNT Cartoon continued?
NECA's "What If?" line. Supposedly all parts are interchangeable so you can have either Turtle be in a different adventure and change the expressions.

I know NECA is just waiting to do Vanilla Ice at a con somewhere.

He can be both a Musician and a Retro figure. That scene was so 90's...and memorable.
I would think by now NECA has tried to reach out to him to make it happen. I’d probably get him too if they made him. :lol

The new sewer diorama displays from Neca look promising

Which accessory set that works with the sewer set is being re-released? Is it the one with the baby turtles?

I thought I heard in a Comic Con NECA interview that we'll get a 2nd chance at POs.

1689989539399.png

Which accessory set that works with the sewer set is being re-released? Is it the one with the baby turtles?

I thought I heard in a Comic Con NECA interview that we'll get a 2nd chance at POs.
Sorry mate I’m not too sure

Back