TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they re-releasing turtles in disguise, or you mean they showed up last year?

To resell? I hope scalpers have trouble moving them.

I feel the only people that would really need them are completionists and new collectors. We collected most of the cartoon line but will pass on the style guide set.

So I hope there’ll be plenty to go around eventually for those that want it even if they’re being snapped up now.

To resell? I hope scalpers have trouble moving them.

I feel the only people that would really need them are completionists and new collectors. We collected most of the cartoon line but will pass on the style guide set.

So I hope there’ll be plenty to go around eventually for those that want it even if they’re being snapped up now.
Probably to resell

Scalpers are rampant in my area as I have never seen any of the 4 turtles in any format; 2-pack, 4-pack, toon or movie. I doubt I'll see the new 4pack. Best I can hope for is maybe seeing Metalhead. I did see Chromedome that one time, and Gecko.

I’ve been stalking my local Target for a week looking for the new 4 pack. Went last night about 7pm and again this morning right after they opened. Of course between that time they put it out and sold out.

Anyone know of Neca will have a preorder window for this 4 pack through the Neca store or is this strictly a Target exclusive?

I think that everything on shelves should be orderable on Friday online, I don't think NECAStore though, but at Target.

They have not mentioned NECA Store availability. Online at Target on Friday like dukefett said, though that's not great.

Probably going to sell out in 27 seconds.

I saw a wide variety of stuff at my local Target. A few Metalheads, the GITD Muckman, Pizza Monster, the Channel 6 pack, Foot Soldiers. I'd never seen so much NECA Turtles stuff in real life before, but of course, they had no Turtles.

It was actually on an endcap, not in the videogame stuff where they usually stock NECA merch.

Back