TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE Target exclusives. With a passion.

Absolutely the worst.

I hate Walmart the most out of any big box store but even they’ve made their exclusives more obtainable than Target.

A tiny amount goes up, the bots swarm in, and it’s gone. What’s the point?

My local target still carries stock from the 4 frogs and other figures no one cared for back in the day hahaha.
Walmart must have gotten their shipment in because my local stores are getting full shelves of turtles, the big figures AND like 10 minivans per store now!!!
A0D420AD-04B5-4A86-A333-A1BDA2D05BEE.jpeg

If I came across the van and four original Turtles I would definitely get them! I check my Walmart every time I go in there, but no luck so far.

I really only have one Walmart in my area. There are others but none are worth the extra drive. And this one Walmart, which is a big one, has never had 1 single TMNT toy that I have ever seen; no playmates or Neca. It be not just nice but a shock if I ever saw it stocked like this.

Found and picked up the Shredder/Splinter and Foot Clan 2 packs tonight. I sold my movie turtles a few years ago when I stopped collecting. Of course I now regret it and want to pick them up again. Hopefully they hit here like they have been everywhere else.

Found and picked up the Shredder/Splinter and Foot Clan 2 packs tonight. I sold my movie turtles a few years ago when I stopped collecting. Of course I now regret it and want to pick them up again. Hopefully they hit here like they have been everywhere else.

The TMNT II four pack will be up for preorder at NECA’s online store on March 22nd, available for a little over a week.

That would get the movie turtles back in your collection in one go and you don’t have to worry about tracking down the two packs.

And they’ve made tweaks to the figures so it won’t feel like you’re buying the same figures all over again.

1fbe0e06-85da-4414-be9a-95dff4c7bf4b-jpeg.566421

Attachments

• 1FBE0E06-85DA-4414-BE9A-95DFF4C7BF4B.jpeg
    1FBE0E06-85DA-4414-BE9A-95DFF4C7BF4B.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 385
The TMNT II four pack will be up for preorder at NECA’s online store on March 22nd, available for a little over a week.

That would get the movie turtles back in your collection in one go and you don’t have to worry about tracking down the two packs.

And they’ve made tweaks to the figures so it won’t feel like you’re buying the same figures all over again.

Yeah the problem is that I’m going to buy the old ones and the new ones. I’ve got a problem.

Yeah the problem is that I’m going to buy the old ones and the new ones. I’ve got a problem.

This is a forum full of enablers and collectors toeing a fine line between innocent collecting and voluntary addiction.

If you have a problem, we all have a problem. Get as many sets of Turtles as you want. :lol

Other than the heads any noticeable tweaks?

Yes, a lot of the figure seems to be new.

Aside from the heads, they’ve mentioned changes like updated torsos and arms, increased articulation, new belts and weapon sheathes, and new shoulder pads and knee pads.

Thanks for the heads up can't wait to get these guys.

Anybody seeing the NECA Style Guide color 4-pack in their Targets this weekend? Theyre showing up ahead of Haul-a-thon, I hear.

Back