TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am willing to open whatever social media accounts I need to in order to spam aka consistently encourage these 1/6 companies to make the original movie turtles in 1/6. What companies would to a great job and who's with me lol.
NEED ASAP. InArt?
1/6 movie turtles are a grail piece. I'm about to make my own if someone doesn't lol.

Doubt inart will do it. Threezero did those ugly shrek hulk turtles so they probably could one day

Don’t know if anyone cares but collect pcs is making the movie poster diorama statue. Preorders go up on the 30th. I may get this.

Edit nvm this thing is 1:1 scale. That’s huge 😂. Why tf would they make it so big 😂
IMG_3019.jpeg

This could be interesting, Joy Toy teasing a new TMNT line. No other details but more than likely 1/18 scale like the warhammer line
Screenshot_20240529_122512_Instagram.jpg

Quite likely.

… I know we’ll get more 1/6 figures someday.
I have a few of the warhammer marines and they are pretty decent so if these look good will probably grab em. Yeah would love another run of the DreamEx ( i think it was) 1/6 ones. Those looked great

Im very curious when it comes to all the licensing issues talk that come with 1/6 movie turtles. What issues could they be having exactly? Neca has made two other scales of the 90s movie turtles. other 1/6 variations have been made as well. Just what is the hold up with 1/6 scale 90s movie turtles?

Im very curious when it comes to all the licensing issues talk that come with 1/6 movie turtles. What issues could they be having exactly? Neca has made two other scales of the 90s movie turtles. other 1/6 variations have been made as well. Just what is the hold up with 1/6 scale 90s movie turtles?
You're asking the right questions

I remember playmates or something blocks certain companies from making certain things. That’s why it’s so hard for neca to just release regular 6inch figures . It’s always must be an exclusive or limited. I think it has something to do with play mates holding onto the license.

I remember playmates or something blocks certain companies from making certain things. That’s why it’s so hard for neca to just release regular 6inch figures . It’s always must be an exclusive or limited. I think it has something to do with play mates holding onto the license.

Yes, from what we can glean from the various comments over the years, Playmates holds the global license, so most companies have to negotiate with Playmates when they want to make something. So, presumably either Playmates is simply denying manufacturers the license to do 1/6 in the US, or is asking for so much money that it's not worth it.

Yes, from what we can glean from the various comments over the years, Playmates holds the global license, so most companies have to negotiate with Playmates when they want to make something. So, presumably either Playmates is simply denying manufacturers the license to do 1/6 in the US, or is asking for so much money that it's not worth it.
Which is funny because they are being petty. Older fans don’t buy there crap and they dont put out quality products that people want. There 90s and 80s offerings to collectors were a joke. Especially compared to other companies. I hate when companies sit on things and don’t do anything with it. Hot toys especially

With how fast turtles stuff sells out, a high quality 1/6 90s turtles set would sell like hotcakes. The adults who would be buying them are the right age for that nostalgia too. It's clearly a no brainer, guess Playmates is run by a bunch of idiots.

Back