TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so everyone understands, there's no need to rush to order, this is almost like a kickstarter, NECA is going to produce as many sets as are ordered during the week from Friday to Friday. After that, there will be no more so if you don't order, your only hope is maybe people cancel later. There's no worry that if you wait until say even Wednesday, they won't be for order anymore.

Ugh $20 for shipping on Tokka and Rahzar. Really making me pause and wonder how much I want these two. $90 is quite a bit.

They're big figures. I don't buy for one second that these figures won't get released again later on. Neca lies so much when it comes to "exclusives" and "one time releases" like the ED 209.

I'm not a huge fan of TMNT 2, but Tokka and Rahzar look nice, so Ii have a week to decide if I should get them or not. I'd like to see a review first.

For me they come to $83 shipped, was hoping you wouldn't have to pay until they ship, gotta think this one through, but glad to have time for it and not need to impulse buy.

I mean they’re cool looking characters despite the film not being my favorite. I’ll probably break down, but they were already high priced at $70. Adding $20 more for shipping is irritating. As far as them being released again, I guess who knows. I know if they really end up not being released again and I pass I’ll probably regret doing so.

That's the good and bad of how these are being released, for everyone able and willing to pay now, you are guaranteed to get them, but, as best as we can tell, it's act now or know you'll never get them, know chance of hitting up your local store and there they are.

Super easy checkout this morning...paying the extra for shipping is worth avoiding the headache of searching store after store after store during a pandemic.

Yep. No need to rush. They will not sell out. I wish they would do this with the toon figures.
I wish they would have done this with the Walmart sets. I want those but I'm not gonna be running all over town to find them.

Any word on if the Super Shredder will go up for order like this?

I?m not sure if I?ll get Super Shredder either honestly. He looks kind of goofy and the paint on him looks odd. Almost looks like a blend of cartoon style coloring on the suit (purple parts) mixed with live action.

Yeah. When you rewatch the movie, you can see they highlighted the muscles like that on the actual suit. The figure looks pretty accurate to what you see on screen. I will buy Super Shredder, but I hope they do a regular version from that movie too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'll order 2 sets of Tokka and Rahzar or just one. I've been doubling up on a number of things lately to keep boxed samples but I haven't done it with the rest of the Turtles line so maybe there's no point starting now. Hmmm

I?m not sure if I?ll get Super Shredder either honestly. He looks kind of goofy and the paint on him looks odd. Almost looks like a blend of cartoon style coloring on the suit (purple parts) mixed with live action.

I'll probably go ahead and get him but I also thought that was weird. Was he like that in the movie?

edit - just saw Cicada's post

I’m not sure if I’ll get Super Shredder either honestly. He looks kind of goofy and the paint on him looks odd. Almost looks like a blend of cartoon style coloring on the suit (purple parts) mixed with live action.

Yeah. When you rewatch the movie, you can see they highlighted the muscles like that on the actual suit. The figure looks pretty accurate to what you see on screen. I will buy Super Shredder, but I hope they do a regular version from that movie too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EY-aOKIX0AEDCQJ.jpg

Because the children it was aimed at, which included me, wouldn't, and I didn't, care and just think it looks cool.

I questioned it to as a kid. That?s why I came to the conclusion he poured it on himself instead of drank it

Because the children it was aimed at, which included me, wouldn't, and I didn't, care and just think it looks cool.

Pretty much. Even though he didn’t really do anything in the movie I want a Super Shredder toy more than any of the others. Never did see one as a kid though.

Back