TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, kraang plus shell raiser all for $85! Too bad the foot soldier was out of stock. Now to find the 6 inch classic versions.

:horror:hi5: Congrats, bro!! How did u get them all for so cheap, especially with the shellraiser???

I got them from TRU. They have a promo right now. Thanks to Theokan for that. :)

It was supposed to be $78 only but CA tax was added that made it $85.

These Classic figures just came "in stock" for me at BBTS. I pre-ordered a whole case and don't remember doing it. Debating if I should keep my order or not. . .

These Classic figures just came "in stock" for me at BBTS. I pre-ordered a whole case and don't remember doing it. Debating if I should keep my order or not. . .

If you keep it and have a full set of the 4 Turtles that you want to part with to recoup costs, let me know.

Will do. I was definitely thinking about offloading 2 of the sets if I kept it, but even then I'm not sure if it is worth the cost to me for the one set. I loved the Ninja Turtles during the height of their popularity, but I oddly don't feel very nostalgic about the franchise. I passed on the SSC statues completely.

Does anyone still have their Turtles figures from the early 90's? I've still got mine stored in a box, I absolutely loved them when I was a kid.

Does anyone still have their Turtles figures from the early 90's? I've still got mine stored in a box, I absolutely loved them when I was a kid.

Unfortunetly no:( All are gone. I had the originals up to the movie star ones but all were lossed when I moved. I do have a lot of comics though, I think I will dig them up sometime this week and have a look. Post pics of the ones you have if you can, it would be neat to see them again:)

HELL NO! I was 14, came home from school to find my mom having a yard sale and my entire TMNT collection is laid out on a couple of blankets. I was pissed off, but I let her sell them cuz I didn't play with'em anymore as I was collecting comics and basketball cards. Oh and in case ur wondering some old lady bought the whole collection for $275 bucks for her grandchildren. Everytime I look back on it I really wish I still had them, but that was a very long time ago and I will always cherish those memories of playing with them.

I heard news that the movie that bay is making was pushed from 2013 to summer of 2014 which will coinside with the turtles 30 year anniversery. I want to see the movie cause its been years since tmnt has hit the big screen but I'm not sold on the alien story yet. It would likely be thebest chance of getting hot toys figures of them but I would love to see HT make them from the first live action movie most of all.

I don't see why they have to change it to the turtles being aliens. I mean it's been along time since a live action TMNT movie, there are a lot of improvements that can be made now, changing the background of the characters seems unnecessary to me.

Does the classic version actually says series 1 on the box? I have an odd feeling that the four classic turtles are one-off only... Hope I'm wrong though, I really really want an updated classic Bebop, Rocksteady, Shredder, Krang, and foot soldier.

-

HELL NO! I was 14, came home from school to find my mom having a yard sale and my entire TMNT collection is laid out on a couple of blankets. I was pissed off, but I let her sell them cuz I didn't play with'em anymore as I was collecting comics and basketball cards. Oh and in case ur wondering some old lady bought the whole collection for $275 bucks for her grandchildren. Everytime I look back on it I really wish I still had them, but that was a very long time ago and I will always cherish those memories of playing with them.

did you have the pizza shooter? That was probably my favorite vehicle for any '90s toy. So many memories attached to that thing

did you have the pizza shooter? That was probably my favorite vehicle for any '90s toy. So many memories attached to that thing

I did:D it was a great toy back in the day, those pizza disks used to shoot pretty far too. I used to shoot them at my brother :rotfl

I've still got most of my Ninja Turtles in a big school bag in my closet. From time to time I'll take one out and let my 2 year old daughter play with it.

:wave

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106005

Back