TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are badass man . Damn i wish HT would do 1/6 versions of the 1st live action Movie Turtles , dream come true right there

Those are badass man . Damn i wish HT would do 1/6 versions of the 1st live action Movie Turtles , dream come true right there

Hey buddy how r u? Thats what I said :goodpost: But don't write off these large scale playmates turtles cause they may not be high end they are very fun and really cool turtles to own. I have been wanting turtles in this scale forever and I was not about to pass them up. Who knows if we will ever get the chance again.

Yeah whatever dude, Its a cartoon and I not gunna cry about it. I'm not upset rocksteady and bebop are not in it just a little confused as to why playing the race card at this time makes sence as the cartoon ran with them in it forever. Maybe I'm not sensitive enough to get how a white guy being turned into an african animal is racsist, but I did not know that rocksteady is african music style ether. In any event I'm just glad that these tmnt toys are on store shelfs again and have no interest in debating race issues about mutant animals cause I'm sure its heading in a direction no one wants to go.

I'm not playing no race card. I'm not even black. I just thought I'd inform my fellow freaks who are wondering about the absence of these 2 iconic characters, since the topic came up. I know the show ran for some time and I'm not sure as to when all this racism hubalula came out, I just recently found out about the controversy, and like u had no idea that their names alone were music styles.

Anyway the silversnail Toronto will have the classic characters in this wed. I'm liking the new ones better with the white eyes and I recon Metal head would look sick with a threeA toys style paint app. the Turtle playset looks like another great addition to this line as does the shellraiser. so they are making toys to look like the old show, but now we need toys to look like the new show. LOL

I'm not playing no race card. I'm not even black. I just thought I'd inform my fellow freaks who are wondering about the absence of these 2 iconic characters, since the topic came up. I know the show ran for some time and I'm not sure as to when all this racism hubalula came out, I just recently found out about the controversy, and like u had no idea that their names alone were music styles.

Anyway the silversnail Toronto will have the classic characters in this wed. I'm liking the new ones better with the white eyes and I recon Metal head would look sick with a threeA toys style paint app. the Turtle playset looks like another great addition to this line as does the shellraiser. so they are making toys to look like the old show, but now we need toys to look like the new show. LOL

I know dude, sorry if it came across that way:1-1: I know that it was not your opinion I just got a little annoyed with the sillyness of the topic. I have been thinking of picking up the shell raiser van but I don't have alot of space until I renovate my up-stairs so its on the maybe list:)

Lol bebop and rocksteady being racist is just as stupid as the controversy of shooting african mutated natives surrounding re5 lmao. Anyway we should post pics. I'll post mine as soon as the others come in.

I think they look waaaaayyyy better than the new classic ones IMHO. Classic ones are kind too tall and they got that beady eyes which I don't like. The nick ones look meaner and cuter I guess u can say with the way they turned out. :)

These new designs are better than the original one but I still have a place in my collection for both:)

index.php

On the technodrome forums someone painted the Classic turtles eyes all white, and they look alot more menacing. Changes the figures completely.

They do look meaner but I like them to look like the cartoon I grew up on. They really went all out on these though, love the amount of articulation they have, these are must haves for any turtle fans, can't wait til mine arrive:impatient:

Kinda reminds me of the red sky era turtles. I use to call them the angry turtles growing up.

hopefully they make a series 2 and 3 classics with Casey Jones,Splinter,Shredder,Foot Soldier,April O'Neal,Rock Steady,Be-bop,Rat King and or Baxter Stockman

Are they releasing the Classics at 11 inches as well? If so fuuuccccckkk yeah.

:goodpost: that would be epic cool:hi5: Please playmates do what mmmmBrains said:wave I would love them to a least continue the 11" line with the villains from the new cartoon and spinter, casey, april, footsoldiers, krang and shredder.

I've been a huge fan of the Turtles since the 80s. With IDW's TMNT last year that has turned out SO well and how could it not with Eastman & Waltz writing with Duncan's art. After seeing the trailer for the new show I'm really excited and I love the new look, kinda similar to Kung Fu Panda. I'm probably gonna have to put in some preorders at BBTS cuz I javen't seen anything in stores.

Not sure if people know this already, but Toys R Us online is having a sale with 20% off over $75 purchase, and with free shipping. Pretty sweet deal.

Just got the 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, kraang plus shell raiser all for $85! Too bad the foot soldier was out of stock. Now to find the 6 inch classic versions.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRPgh_0x6o[/ame]

Last edited:
Back