TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, would appreciate it if you checked out my review of classics Raph!

https://youtu.be/P0VHk7AiI8Y
Very nice review man! :hi5:

These new & improved classic figures look awesome - I'll be watching out for them for sure! It's a shame that Donatello has wonky eye paint - he's my fave. :(

I had the goal of getting one great (but different) figure representation of each of the four. I've got the NECA Leonardo only at the moment, so one of these guys will be brilliant - if not all four. :D

Finally I found these today, I took a ride to my local Toys R Us and they had about 2 full sets of Turtles left as well as a few Shredders and 2 Kangs. No Footsoldier, April, or Splinter so I decided to just get the set of the guys for now. They also had the larger figures which look alot cooler in person, and the Shellraiser which looks really cool. May have to pick that up at some point.

tmnt1.jpg

tmnt2.jpg

tmnt3.jpg

tmnt4.jpg

tmnt5.jpg

I think Don's my favorite of this bunch, I just like the more relaxed expression. Also I thought it was a little strange that Raph seems to be a darker green then the rest of the guys.

Definately cool to get these, I had all the original stuff as a kid, all the guys, variants, villains, sewer playset, even the blimp which I crashed into my chandolier almost immediately. :lol

Think I'll pop in a TMNT movie tonight and have some pizza.

Just got the 4 turtles, splinter, shredder, kraang plus shell raiser all for $85! Too bad the foot soldier was out of stock. Now to find the 6 inch classic versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRPgh_0x6o

Wow that video is boss, makes me really want some footsoldiers and Shredder. I'm definately going to get sucked into this whole line now. :monkey1

I got all 4 classics in the mail today but they had bent up cardbacks
if someone wants them pm me

otherwise i will return them

How bad is it?

Where can i order these Retro classics from besides BBTS?They state that this set can be shipped within usa only.Only one set available on ebay which is almost twice the retail price.

Cool haul Deckard:hi5: There no better way to get back into turtles than your plan of popping in a movie and having some pizza:wink1: I have watched a bunch over the past week, And just found turtles forever cartoon movie with the orginal, 2003, and comic book versions in it on youtube, that was sooo fun to watch:) If you are into 1:6 stuff the large scale turtles you seen in the store fit in great, my favs of the bunch!!!

It really makes me annoyed/mad that they always give Raphael such a crappy green. They just bout nailed all the other colors.
By the wy, somebody said something about liking Dons expression. I think it has something to do with in some promo pics he has a gap tooth while in others he doesn't. I'm just glad they didn't include that gap on either of the small and large figures. Unfortunately I did see the gap on the alking figure. Ugh

Just broke own and ended up getting all 4 11 inch turtles.
Thursday: Mikey
Friday: Don
Saturday: Leo
Couldn't resist and went back to TRU after driving all the way home and got Raph.
Ugh, here I am thinking I could make due with just 1

Anyone know when the 4" new TMNT playmates figures will be sold in the UK. Can't find them anywhere even to pre-order. Anyone know? Cheers

I got my classics turtles yesterday, they are really nice action figures. If I were playmates I would continue this line a little further with all the main caractors and villians then they could re-make the four turtles with smiling faces to recupe on the tooling of this awesome turtle body.

If I'm not mistaken, Bebop and Rocksteady never got new figures since the original 90s toys. The classic line is really their only chance of ever getting new updated figures since they're not in any of the newer shows, so hope they do them justice. Also would really love to see the Fly hybrid Baxtor Stockman as well.

Back