TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it looks that bad to be honest! I don't like the human type noses the turtles have but I can deal with it. I'm intrigued to see more. Maybe Michael Bay will pull this one out of his b***

I don't think it looks that bad to be honest! I don't like the human type noses the turtles have but I can deal with it. I'm intrigued to see more. Maybe Michael Bay will pull this one out of his b***

Some species of turtles do have nostrils like that, though.

Some species of turtles do have nostrils like that, though.

True, I don't think designs look half bad to be honest I was expecting much worse. They seem more bulky and Hulklike then the stealthy ninjas we are used to. No sign of Splinter in the video which I'm intrigued also see. Megan Fox looks good as usual let's hope this movie fun and exciting like I hear the new captain America is.

I think it's going to be a fun movie. To say the least I won't expect it to be the TMNT I love, but this would most likely be an entertaining film especially to the younger fans who seem to be the demograph seeing that Nickelodeon is involved.

Not sure about the other Asian countries, but TMNT was quite big here in the Philippines from late 80's to early 90's. Lots of merchandise based on the cartoons, and the first live-action movie was also a hit.

It's MASSIVE here in Ireland and holding due to the new show, toy shops are always selling out!

April was originally brunette anyway.

Only seen her brunette in the classic comics but everything else was red, I know that's what everyone else sees April like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm guessing hot toys will make figures based on the turtles from the new movie, but do you guys think there is a chance they make figures based on the original movie as well, like they are doing with robocop? I would **** my pants.

The only way figures from this movie can work is if a company like Hot Toys does big fully detailed versions like the maquettes that bay made for the film. Otherwise they just look cheap. I'm holding out hope for a Hot Toys Ralph from the new movie. Leonardo would be nice too.

Only seen her brunette in the classic comics but everything else was red, I know that's what everyone else sees April like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hollywood's casting even bend racial barriers lately that the hair becomes not a concern to me at all.

I will look today, I got the hook ups here at toysrus.
Would much appreciate this, I would not bother if it wasn't for the fact that they move the Retro Turtles poster around the store like if they had stock or are awaiting some. I caught on late on this I guess and found some Party wagons and splinters left over... thank you so much

Would much appreciate this, I would not bother if it wasn't for the fact that they move the Retro Turtles poster around the store like if they had stock or are awaiting some. I caught on late on this I guess and found some Party wagons and splinters left over... thank you so much

They didn't have any retro tmnts and they had no clue when they are getting more. I got friends at the toyrus so ill keep an eye out

They didn't have any retro tmnts and they had no clue when they are getting more. I got friends at the toyrus so ill keep an eye out

Thanks I will just pop in every chance I get, toy business is random but so far they keep telling me summer, if not I will have to shell out on them at current price and not retail, thanks though.

Thanks I will just pop in every chance I get, toy business is random but so far they keep telling me summer, if not I will have to shell out on them at current price and not retail, thanks though.

Bebop and Rocksteady flew off the shelves when they did come in i was told.

The only way figures from this movie can work is if a company like Hot Toys does big fully detailed versions like the maquettes that bay made for the film. Otherwise they just look cheap. I'm holding out hope for a Hot Toys Ralph from the new movie. Leonardo would be nice too.

I'd be down for a Hot Toys Donatello, whether it's the 1990 version or the 2014 version.

I would rather see a 2014 Raphael first then the 90's. I actually like him as a big tough enforcer. Although I totally see the appeal of the older versions. Kinda like my love of the old Batman TV show.

Back