TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im expecting this to be awful but il wait and see. The Turtles remind me of the designs Michael Zuli used in his story in Tales O/T Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the Mirage comics fantastic art with realistic looking turtles.

A Hot Toys 1990's turtles set would be a grail collection for most.:drool

I hate that term"grail" being used the way it is now with toys, but I would have to agree, that would be epic:D

Now with the new movie trailer up, its likely hot toys will likely jump on making this new hot movie turtles to cash in, ifs that's a success we make just be lucky enough to actually get the 90's versions. Kinda like what happened with batman stuff, first the Nolan stuff was a success, then we got 89 and now 66 version:lecture

I hate that term"grail" being used the way it is now with toys, but I would have to agree, that would be epic:D

Now with the new movie trailer up, its likely hot toys will likely jump on making this new hot movie turtles to cash in, ifs that's a success we make just be lucky enough to actually get the 90's versions. Kinda like what happened with batman stuff, first the Nolan stuff was a success, then we got 89 and now 66 version:lecture

Good post buddy. I agree 100% with everything you just said.

Let's be real here. Hot toys isn't gonna make tmnt. If they do I'd be so surprised but they'd release like one turtle.

10155024_808269849202933_666001817_n.jpg
Gimmie these Hot Toys versions

Let's be real here. Hot toys isn't gonna make tmnt. If they do I'd be so surprised but they'd release like one turtle.

no, they would release a photo of all the turtle weapons and then show shredder in a group shot with other figures and then we'd never hear of the license again.

Honestly, it just comes down to how popular the movie ends up being. If it's a smash than I'm sure they would try to get the license. If not, then forget it.
Still, there could be a chance at a play arts kai, figma or figuarts. You never know. Maybe revoltech?

They don't even look good enough to warrant a purchase if they did make them, I think their ugly.

Back