Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car accident

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car

I can't and won't believe another word you say about vegetarianism, etc after you fell for that spoof email. :lecture

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

I read this in an email today.
"The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

Why is it that a man who calls himself black cant bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?� said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that todays black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, Im not asking you to not cheat on your wives, Im just asking you to give back to your own community"

I noticed that there were no black women among his mistresses too.

I hope you know that's a joke email!

"The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

Why is it that a man who calls himself black cant bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?� said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that todays black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, Im not asking you to not cheat on your wives, Im just asking you to give back to your own community"

Joke or not, its sooooo true.

joke or not, that is some funny ????:lol

I can't and won't believe another word you say about vegetarianism, etc after you fell for that spoof email. :lecture

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

That doesn't change the fact that it was still funny. :rotfl

Yes, I figured it was a spoof, but I thought it was rather amusing. :D

Its from STAR magazine so probably fake as all hell but here is what they posted as well as a blogger's comments on it.

Because Star Magazine remembered there's a picture of Tiger Woods and Jessica Simpson together, here's a story about them having sex behind Tony Romo's back:

Just days before Jessica's split with Tony Romo, she had a sizzling meeting with the fallen golf star at the AT&T National Pro-Am golf tournament in Bethesda, Md.
"Tiger liked what he saw and let her know it," a source tells Star.
Since Jess had been fighting with Tony -- who was Tiger's golf partner at the July tournament -- she gave as good as she got.
"Jessica said that she felt like Tony wasn't paying attention to her, so she was like, 'What the heck!' " says the source. "She decided to have fun with Tiger whether it bothered Tony or not."

If by "Tiger liked what he saw and let her know it" Star really meant "he told Jessica Simpson there's an Arby's in his golf pants," I'm on board with this. There's literally no way that wouldn't have worked. None.

Hehe it looks like Randolph and Mortimer Duke made a bet again. Tiger might show up to the next Nike Christmas party drunk in a Santa outfit.

:lol :lol :lol

2nb8xma.jpg

Hey! Where's Santa going? The party's not over yet.

Last edited:
I heard tonight that Tiger Woods checked into a psychiatric treatment facility for his sex addiction, and it turns out that I used to work there as a nurse's aid years ago. Same wing he would be treated on, as well (the adult psych. unit). But it's weird to me that he's there. Pine Grove was not really a place for people with his kind of problems. People didn't come and go as they pleased. When you check in, you stay there on the premises until you are done. For people who are suicidal or who are schizophrenic and have gotten off their meds, etc., that makes sense. For a guy with a sex addiction? He can't be trusted to see a normal shrink to sort this out? Weird. Plus, that was about as unglamorous a place as it could be. He's really roughing it if he's there.

Back