Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car accident

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiger locked in a facility with women who can't stop having sex. I guess he hit the jackpot.

Well, he's probably going to three of these clinics at the same time but making sure they believe he's going only to one. Old habits die hard.

I wonder what Roger Federers wife thinks about all those times he was hanging out with Tiger during those trips to Vegas?

I heard tonight that Tiger Woods checked into a psychiatric treatment facility for his sex addiction, and it turns out that I used to work there as a nurse's aid years ago. Same wing he would be treated on, as well (the adult psych. unit). But it's weird to me that he's there. Pine Grove was not really a place for people with his kind of problems. People didn't come and go as they pleased. When you check in, you stay there on the premises until you are done. For people who are suicidal or who are schizophrenic and have gotten off their meds, etc., that makes sense. For a guy with a sex addiction? He can't be trusted to see a normal shrink to sort this out? Weird. Plus, that was about as unglamorous a place as it could be. He's really roughing it if he's there.

I knew that it would be sex addiction. I sometimes think some pull this stuff to look good to the public. "Oh he couldn't help himself. He's a sex addict." He wasn't one before he got married?

Tiger Woods is like any nerd that kept his nose in the books/golf all the way since childhood and teenage years, friends partied and had sex in University and he study study studied.I met guys like him all the way through school and out of it, they lack experience in the real world, never had a girlfriend to cheat on and get slapped out and learn a lesson from it earlier in life.He basically has the mind of a child when it comes to dealing with just everyday common sense sheet.This is a trend i see amongst rich white kids that are not in touch with the real world, sheltered up bringing.

Last edited:
Tiger Woods is like any nerd that kept his nose in the books/golf all the way since childhood and teenage years, friends partied and had sex in University and he study study studied.I met guys like him all the way through school and out of it, they lack experience in the real world, never had a girlfriend to cheat on and get slapped out and learn a lesson from it earlier in life.He basically has the mind of a child when it comes to dealing with just everyday common sense sheet.This is a trend i see amongst rich white kids that are not in touch with the real world, sheltered up bringing.

I heard reports that he was like this in college, too.

Yea there is so much crap out there right now, apparently his dad was a whore as well, and that tore him up emotionally in high school.I don't care what he tries to blame all this on, he is still a POS to me and i would never feel forgiveness for what he did to his beautiful wife, she should have grabbed a swedish battle axe and cut his peter off.

"Blame it on High School: For men like Tiger Woods who experienced a less than stellar social life in high school, having a multitude of women may be a way for him to finish off a developmental stage that he didn't get to work through in his teenage years. Psychologically, Tiger Woods, like other men, may be trying to heal a wound that goes deeper than any of us know. Maybe now that his personal life has been exposed and his defenses are crumbling, he can get the help that he needs, and so can his family."

this is a quote from some silly report i read, kind of along the lines of what i said.

I don't want to speak for other men here, but I will anyway. For most of us, if we had the ability to get some from as many good looking women as possible, we would. That's the nature of man. It isn't an "addiction," it is a natural drive to spread our respective seeds. The problem Tiger had was getting married at all. Sort of like Brady getting married, I personally don't understand it. If you can impregnate all these fine actresses and models, why attempt to tie yourself to just one? I'm positive that this is why many of the relationships between movie stars just don't work. The guys have too many opportunities.

Yea there is so much crap out there right now, apparently his dad was a whore as well, and that tore him up emotionally in high school.I don't care what he tries to blame all this on, he is still a POS to me and i would never feel forgiveness for what he did to his beautiful wife, she should have grabbed a swedish battle axe and cut his peter off.

I agree. He is a slimball. He has no one to blame but himself. I think if my father was like that I would make doubly sure to stay faithful to my wife and not be like him.

sex addiction, what a kop out. what man isnt addicted to sex :lol Just a cheap ploy to repair his image.

He knew he was a manwhore before he got married. Why get married then? If you're not willing to settle for one, then don't get married.

I don't want to speak for other men here, but I will anyway. For most of us, if we had the ability to get some from as many good looking women as possible, we would. That's the nature of man. It isn't an "addiction," it is a natural drive to spread our respective seeds. The problem Tiger had was getting married at all. Sort of like Brady getting married, I personally don't understand it. If you can impregnate all these fine actresses and models, why attempt to tie yourself to just one? I'm positive that this is why many of the relationships between movie stars just don't work. The guys have too many opportunities.

I totally agree!

Tiger be a ho!

I've just paid eleven quid for "Tiger's favourite 18 holes" DVD and it's about bloody golf!!

Aside from "transgressions" has he admitted to sleeping with any or all of these chicks?

Back