ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late to cancel the sub? My excitement for this line is kinda dying down and all the setbacks haven't made it better.

I tried cancelling my sub but had no luck. I'll just have to block Matty when the payment is due. Unfortunately there's no way to get back the initial sub fee :(

I think all of us are in the same boat of being over this line that hasn't even released yet and regretting subbing. I'm guessing there will be loads of these on eBay...including mine

isn't Super 7 continuing the license?

all that needs to be made is Cheetara and Tygra.

Thundercats seems to never get a break. PCS dropped it, Mattel dropped it... only company taking it seriously is Mezco

I've got the Minimates set and they did a decent job of releasing the main characters. There's even an in-scale Thundertank that another company made which compliments them really well.

Ok so my Thunder Kitten set arrived today in the UK.

I too like others here was considering looking at cancelling my card to avoid getting my other figures and regretted buying the Kittens.

So this morning I opened my set and I'm completely blown away! They are STUNNING!

So much so that I'm going to get other other figures and just hope that Super 7 manage to rescue things.

If not and as long as the other figs match up to the Kittens in quality then I'll just run with what there is because the Kittens are that good.

I got the kittens and they are absolutly amazing. It will be a damn shame if this line isn't saved

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Even if they do get the license they probably want continue with the Four Houseman, but will do them in that ugly old Kenner style.

Even if they do get the license they probably want continue with the Four Houseman, but will do them in that ugly old Kenner style.

You're right, they won't do them with the Four "Housemen"

but the Four Horsemen will and they have already stated that they will be the sculptor's for both of the any upcoming MOTU and Thundercats Classics. In fact, they already have several sculpts ready to go

I'm not counting on S7 continuing the line. The first reports were that they weren't pursuing it because it was a hassle to get the rights. After a couple days of internetz rage that became "of course we want to do it but no concrete news yet."

I'm not counting on S7 continuing the line. The first reports were that they weren't pursuing it because it was a hassle to get the rights. After a couple days of internetz rage that became "of course we want to do it but no concrete news yet."

I can see TCats ending and Super7 not being able to get the license at all.MOTU would be another story though and has the better chance of happening for sure.FH have prototypes on standby for both properties if anything concrete does happen.

Me neither. Wouldn't surprise me if those statements were probably made for damage control to counteract potential
sales loss from the Thunderkittens. For many, they look alot less desirable once you realize that the entire team will
probably not become a reality.

Me neither. Wouldn't surprise me if those statements were probably made for damage control to counteract potential
sales loss from the Thunderkittens. For many, they look alot less desirable once you realize that the entire team will
probably not become a reality.

I know they do to me. I was all in and now i'm struggling to muster excitement for the handful of sub figures we are getting. As for the kittens, I'm not buying them until either A. there's a big sale or B. Someone announces this line will somehow continue.

I got my set in and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I really want this line to continue. I have wanted these figures ever since the creation of marvel legends and being able to see the improved figures for that time. I almost or maybe even did cry a few tears of joy at the lion-o reveal and it really saddens me that the line may not continue. If anyone is listening I will buy 3 full sets of anything that comes out to show my support. I want this line to continue more than any other currently on the market. It's time for the dream of a "purrfect" thundercats line to be complete.

Back