ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Technically the subscription figure is a free bonus and you pay for the sub.

you pay for the sub when each figure ships each month (which has not even started yet).....the subscription figure was $25 it was not free! get that out of your head that the figure was free, you paid $25 plus tax.That is all we paid so far! So no! the sub has not been paid for

Oh, I Agree the Sub from Matty Collector is done. it would depend entirely, on the terms of the Liscense tht mattel has, and how far into the sculpting the horsemen already were.

the only ways we might see more of them, would be one of two ways.

Method one, is convincing Super7 that it's worth their time to get the liscense and make more thunder cats classics, the same way they intend to do with he-man classics.

Method two, is convincing mattel that they are worth keeping around as a SINGLE figure every SDCC.

Method two is the most likely of these, and even it is a longshot.

Every body should tweet Mattel and Mattycollector and makes some noise that you all want to them to stop Jackle Man and Pummyra going into production and just make a Tigra and Cheetara instead that way we gave the core gang.
Same bodies so its' total no brainer.

got them as well. super7's being bombarded with messages to pick ack up the TC line as well. all over their facebook, and people are writing to them as well.

you pay for the sub when each figure ships each month (which has not even started yet).....the subscription figure was $25 it was not free! get that out of your head that the figure was free, you paid $25 plus tax.That is all we paid so far! So no! the sub has not been paid for

No teemu, you are wrong this time. :)
Mattel was selling us a sub for 25. The sub consists of 4 figures that will cost 25 each and a free figure: the sub excl. It is even marked with a value 0$ when shipped to you.
I agree with you that the result is the same - at least if you do not have to pay taxes. My costs are 4 figures (25 each) + shipping + VAT and 25 for the sub and not 5 figures (25 each) + shipping + VAT. ;)
This is also why you pay the first 25 when you place your order.
But hey! Who cares DR and MC are done anyway. :lol

Nevertheless I would love to see at least Jaba being released somehow(maybe next year SDCC excl?!). It is really frustrating to know that there is at least one proto that we wil most likely not see being released. Reminds me of the Neca Kobra Kahn and Faker 2-pack which still annoys me...

Still some hope?

Eric Mayse (4HM Facebook) said:
Now we can say it...

YES! Four Horsemen Toy Design and Super 7 are going to be working together to continue Masters of the Universe Classics. You can all take a deep breath and relax now. Lol. It might take us a bit to get all of our ducks in a row, but we´re all working very hard to make this happen.
As for Thundercats? Four Horsemen and Super 7 are both VERY interested in working together to continue that as well, but those logistics are a little more complicated than MotU Classics. We´re pushing for it to happen, but that´s all we can really reveal for now. Please be patient and we´ll let you know as soon as we have something more solid to announce.

Since it is comming from the 4HM I would translate it more like "We want to do it and try our best to make it come true, but we havent anything to announce, YET."

This whole Super7 story sounds a little rushed like they agreed on taking over just last week. I dont believe this was already decided at Power Con. Pretty sure we will at least have another news comming in a few weeks or months and they will honestly try to get the TC licence aswell.

I am wondering why Super7 is involved with this anyway. The 4HM could have easily taken over without them, just look at their Mythic Legions. ?¿

No teemu, you are wrong this time. :)
Mattel was selling us a sub for 25. The sub consists of 4 figures that will cost 25 each and a free figure: the sub excl. It is even marked with a value 0$ when shipped to you.
I agree with you that the result is the same - at least if you do not have to pay taxes. My costs are 4 figures (25 each) + shipping + VAT and 25 for the sub and not 5 figures (25 each) + shipping + VAT. ;)
This is also why you pay the first 25 when you place your order.
But hey! Who cares DR and MC are done anyway. :lol

Nevertheless I would love to see at least Jaba being released somehow(maybe next year SDCC excl?!). It is really frustrating to know that there is at least one proto that we wil most likely not see being released. Reminds me of the Neca Kobra Kahn and Faker 2-pack which still annoys me...

LOL nowhere in the Subscription pre-sale does it ever say the figure is FREE....you paid $25 (plus tax) for it! :lol is it that difficult to understand?

Price of Subscription

$125 (4 figures @ $25 each + $25 membership fee. Tax, shipping & handling are additional)

Membership fee is to pay for Mumra

We have not been billed yet for the other 4 figures.

I paid 67.38 so far
Initial figure
Shipment option
Shipping
And Washington tax

... They told me I am unable to cancel ... I don't see how they can do that when in a sense they falsely advertised a line ... Because the fact is , back in February when this was solicited , they knew this line was gonna be the 1st wave of figures and that's it . If Mattel would have then offered it as such , I personally would not have purchased . Misdirection to customers is fraud IMO .

As far as all the " oh but the line has hope to continue " nonsense , until it happens , it's all P R and ground control to quite the masses and put out fires .

LOL nowhere in the Subscription pre-sale does it ever say the figure is FREE....you paid $25 (plus tax) for it! :lol is it that difficult to understand?

Price of Subscription

$125 (4 figures @ $25 each + $25 membership fee. Tax, shipping & handling are additional)

Membership fee is to pay for Mumra

We have not been billed yet for the other 4 figures.

Whatever, lets move on. :duff

Got it from .org

From Cornboy

H Eric Mayse
39 mins · San Diego, CA
Now we can say it...

YES! Four Horsemen Toy Design and Super 7 are going to be working together to continue Masters of the Universe Classics. You can all take a deep breath and relax now. Lol. It might take us a bit to get all of our ducks in a row, but we're all working very hard to make this happen.

As for Thundercats? Four Horsemen and Super 7 are both VERY interested in working together to continue that as well, but those logistics are a little more complicated than MotU Classics. We're pushing for it to happen, but that's all we can really reveal for now. Please be patient and we'll let you know as soon as we have something more solid to announce.

Crossing all my fingers for the continuation of Thundercats.

Back