Thunderbolts - July 26, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
74AFFEA7-5970-4DE2-9491-E9CDB009E2B7.jpeg

So who will be in this team? U.S. Agent, Yelena, Baron Zemo, Taskmaster perhaps? Anyone else?

Supposedly Bucky, Zemo, US Agent, Yelena, Ghost, Taskmaster, and Abomination.

I love the Thunderbolts comics and Songbird is my favorite so I wish they’d include her as well, but the lineup makes sense for the MCU. Maybe in a sequel.

I love the Thunderbolts comics and Songbird is my favorite so I wish they’d include her as well, but the lineup makes sense for the MCU. Maybe in a sequel.
And Kate Bishop (said in Yelena's voice)?

Good. Get Bucky away from the Winter Soldier nerfing showrunner Spellman and co. along with the new Cap and the boat fixing and terrible speeches. With right writers this could be a lot of fun with a frenemy dynamic.

It's too bad, I liked Sam Wilson but he got morphed into a pompous bore. :stake

I hope Zemo still has his valet.

Wonder what they’ll do with Thunderbolt Ross now that Hurt is dead. Do they recast him or kill him off like Black Panther?
Maybe they can bring in Sam Elliot with some multiverse shenanigans...

Well, I hope those rumors are right! It'll be good to see Bucky again and I also liked Ghost as a character. I quite liked Ant-Man and The Wasp although the whole film felt a bit wonky and with Ghost's arc not being complete. So I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

I’d kind of like them to give us twist that Iron Man 1 and the Incredible Hulk took place in a different multiverse which is why the Rhodey and Banner recasts happened. Bringing back Howard and Norton would be quite the surprise.

But yeah, Elliot replacing Hurt is a pretty good idea. Might as well start making things as complex and messy as possible before the climatic resolution that will clean things up and solidify a new timeline with hopefully all Marvel properties under one roof.

Wonder what they’ll do with Thunderbolt Ross now that Hurt is dead. Do they recast him or kill him off like Black Panther?
In the comics Thunderbolt is his nickname, so the general assumption was that the team would be assembled and named by him. With his death, I can see it being a tribute to him in-universe.

From whatever rumours I've read, the cast is mostly just the one people expect, but there are some breadcrumbs that they go into the Savage Land to grab some Vibranium.

In the comics Thunderbolt is his nickname, so the general assumption was that the team would be assembled and named by him. With his death, I can see it being a tribute to him in-universe.
I like that idea. Not sure why I haven't thought of that.
From whatever rumours I've read, the cast is mostly just the one people expect, but there are some breadcrumbs that they go into the Savage Land to grab some Vibranium.
U.S. Agent, Yelena Widow, Ghost, Taskmaster, Abomination, White Vision?, Punisher, Zemo. Punisher would be the only reason I care. I think it is important to note that Cap NWO is before Thunderbolts, so there might be some careful planning there. Who knows if A.I.M. or Hydra will get up and running for a NWO movie and what that might lead to. That Ant-Man Hydra guy is still out there.

I like that idea. Not sure why I haven't thought of that.

U.S. Agent, Yelena Widow, Ghost, Taskmaster, Abomination, White Vision?, Punisher, Zemo. Punisher would be the only reason I care. I think it is important to note that Cap NWO is before Thunderbolts, so there might be some careful planning there. Who knows if A.I.M. or Hydra will get up and running for a NWO movie and what that might lead to. That Ant-Man Hydra guy is still out there.
Punisher's a good idea. They could distance themselves from the "problematic" version by making him more Rambo-esque. I wouldn't mind it. I dislike Ennis and his impact in comics, so I'd prefer a more "classic" Punisher. We'll see. Good call about CANWO. Rumours I read way back were that Sin would try to restart HYDRA. Dunno who else they could bring. They Fenris Twins? I'm not expecting much if that's the route they take. But T-Bolts could be fun if the Savage Land and Latveria rumours are true.

Just bring the buy who played Jack Reacher in as a more comic accurate Steve Rogers from the multiverse and call it a day. They can have Sam learn about all these alternate boats that need to be repaired in other universes as an excuse to get him out of here.

Punisher's a good idea. They could distance themselves from the "problematic" version by making him more Rambo-esque. I wouldn't mind it. I dislike Ennis and his impact in comics, so I'd prefer a more "classic" Punisher. We'll see. Good call about CANWO. Rumours I read way back were that Sin would try to restart HYDRA. Dunno who else they could bring. They Fenris Twins? I'm not expecting much if that's the route they take. But T-Bolts could be fun if the Savage Land and Latveria rumours are true.
Savage Land doesn't make any sense right now. Latveria would be cool with a bunch of Doombots. Now raiding a S.W.O.R.D. facility would be interesting. Or fighting Ten Rings, restarting a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier.
Just bring the buy who played Jack Reacher in as a more comic accurate Steve Rogers from the multiverse and call it a day.
Wow! He does certainly look like a comic accurate Steve Rogers! Because multiverse!

Savage Land doesn't make any sense right now. Latveria would be cool with a bunch of Doombots. Now raiding a S.W.O.R.D. facility would be interesting. Or fighting Ten Rings, restarting a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier.
Savage Land will have Vibranium reserves. Valentina/Elaine from Seinfeld dispatches the T-Bolts there and Doom's sending his own group to grab it. That's the alleged rough outline for the flick from BP2 Post/Mid-Credits scenes and rumours.

Savage Land will have Vibranium reserves. Valentina/Elaine from Seinfeld dispatches the T-Bolts there and Doom's sending his own group to grab it. That's the alleged rough outline for the flick from BP2 Post/Mid-Credits scenes and rumours.
But...dinosaurs.

Back