Thunderbolts - July 26, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that it’s almost but confirmed that Cap 4 will lead into Cap 5 WWH I never thought I would live to see the day Harrison Ford as a Hulk fighting the green Hulk these are crazy times lol

Word is that they’re using the super raged out Hulk Unleashed almost indestructible version of Hulk where Bruce is removed from his body.

So no it won’t be anywhere near the actual comic story but when has it ever been. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Finally enough of this Hulk in touch with his feeling crap i’ve had enough of that.

Harrison Ford Hulk lulz

Hey is Hamill can play Joker why can’t Ford play an angry guy.

Finally enough of this Hulk in touch with his feeling crap i’ve had enough of that.
hulkuhuh.jpg

Unless they’ve figured things out with Universal, they wouldn’t be able to have a standalone Hulk movie so they may need for it to be a Cap, Avengers, or other series with Hulk ‘guest staring.’

Unless they’ve figured things out with Universal, they wouldn’t be able to have a standalone Hulk movie so they may need for it to be a Cap, Avengers, or other series with Hulk ‘guest staring.’
That could be why the Cap term is being used in the leak but supposedly Universal is also opening up after the Nintendo collaboration was a huge success for them.

New photos from Cap 4 coming this week with connections to The Hand as well.

Back