Thunderbolts - July 26, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thunderbolts.jpg

Ok then..... :slap

Not the team I want to see..

View attachment 598555

Ok then..... :slap

Not the team I want to see..
Works for me.😁

I'm actually (cautiously) excited - Yelena, Bucky, Walker - even Ghost. It's not Black Widow and Winter Soldier but I'll take it.

Hopefully this will bring the dryly humorous badass Bucky (in some comics) and this is more bro/sis badassery the way I thought TFAWS was supposed to be. Guess I shouldn't get all happy until the writers and director are named.
:blissysmi

Please, please let this show get back to the basics and just tell a good story without banging people in the head with messaging and terrible speeches.

Didn't the Taskmaster chick die at the end of BW or am I misremembering that? Regardless I'm always up for more Yelena and am glad to see that she'll apparently be kept separate from Ms. Marvel and Sam Wilson's lame new Avengers team, lol.

Didn't the Taskmaster chick die at the end of BW or am I misremembering that? Regardless I'm always up for more Yelena and am glad to see that she'll apparently be kept separate from Ms. Marvel and Sam Wilson's lame new Avengers team, lol.
No, she went with the other widows at the end.

I can't remember I thought she just wandered off. But yeah I'm always up for more Yelena.

Am pathetically grateful the Winter Soldier is out (I guess) from under Malcom Spellman & co. It stings at first recalling I was pretty happy when Spellman was put in as showrunner for TFAWS and far as I am concerned, except for certain moments, he managed to turn 2 of my favorite MCU characters boring :stake . What a waste IMO. I haven't even really kept track of what's going on with the MCU, haven't watched She-Hulk which sounds not for me.

Will probably skip the next Captain America; am too afraid of the pompous, financially inept-I-don't-know-what-a-Federal-credit-union-is, Sam Wilson making me want to ditch my Falcon Hot Toys and IS statues.

With Black Widow 2.0 front and center, is she gonna be their leader?? :dunno

Wonder if they ever even planed to use Red Hulk. Have General Ross as their leader. Shame William Hurt passed away. Since there's no Norman Osbourne in the MCU yet. They also could've used Zemo as the leader. Made him Citizen V.

Sadly, I predict this will be another MCU D+ mess... :lol

cannibal-hannibal.gif

Oh boy, 5 Ctrl+C, Not!Ghost and Old Elaine...
“These are my kinds of people," said Sebastian Stan to fans in the room at D23. "They look like a good troubled bunch and maybe I know a thing or two about that.”

"Says a lot about the Thunderbolts when the beloved Winter Soldier is the most stable among them,” added MCU boss Kevin Feige.

Thunderbolts was rumored when Jake Schreier (Robot & Frank) was reportedly attached as director, and confirmed when Kevin Feige said it would conclude the MCU's Phase 5.
https://www.ign.com/articles/marvel...ine-up-of-heroes-including-the-winter-soldier

Dirty Dozen/Expendables/Suicide Squad, Marvel style. 😁
Besides, we might get more Zemo.

With Black Widow 2.0 front and center, is she gonna be their leader?? :dunno

Wonder if they ever even planed to use Red Hulk. Have General Ross as their leader. Shame William Hurt passed away. Since there's no Norman Osbourne in the MCU yet. They also could've used Zemo as the leader. Made him Citizen V.

Sadly, I predict this will be another MCU D+ mess... :lol

Maybe. Bucky was leading them at one point, but that storyline would have to be heavily changed past recognition. For me as usual it'll all go back to the writers. Srsly am still slightly shell-shocked that IMO Love and Thunder wasn't equal to Ragnarok.:oops::confused:

Dirty Dozen/Expendables/Suicide Squad, Marvel style. 😁
Besides, we might get more Zemo.
We probably will get Zemo, but I'm just tired at this point. This will be Black Widow 2.0 or something close to it. Original T-Bolts have been replaced by the Not!SKWAD. The MCU can't do spy thrillers, and even if they could, what's the point of me following a bunch of "super"-soldiers when there's a literal multiversal war going on? I feel the same about Echo and all that nonsense. They should've been spamming FF and general Cosmic stuff if they wanted to cap it off with SW in 2025. But no, we're getting more and more filler.

I read capes for decades and never had a problem with the tangled "continuity" and tonal shift across the titles. But in a more streamlined cinematic version, it all feels like bloat to me. As if there's no clear plan and escalation anymore. Maybe it's because I don't much care for these characters. I went through a Spy/War Fiction period, so I read the entirety of Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Fury, and so on. But they didn't really stick with me. I still like Steranko & Hickman Fury, but the MCU version is nothing like that, so I'm meh on it as well. Bucky, Yelena and all these characters are just "there". I didn't like BW or TF&TWS as movies/shows either, so I have no stakes in this. It's all "eh" to me. They don't even have HYDRA around. Skull's an alien ghost, Strucker's dead, Zemo's completely different; it's all too divorced from the source for it to even tap into nostalgia in my case.

The only way for me to get invested in this would be if the leaks are true and Doom and the Savage Land are really involved.

They actually had the full Steve Rogers the Musical from Hawkeye live on stage at D23 with a live band :rotfl

Oh and The Leader Tim Nelson came on stage for Cap 4.

They actually had the full Steve Rogers the Musical from Hawkeye live on stage at D23 with a live band :rotfl

Oh and The Leader Tim Nelson came on stage for Cap 4.
wow-homelander.gif

With announcements like these, who cares for anything else?! Oh and don't forget, they played the CLOWN KANG ft Ant-Man trailer again!

But seriously, I was at least expecting the Blade cast. But nooooo, we've got Echo and The Marvels! Truly the installments we need until the literal Multiversal Electric Boogaloo in 3 years!

MCU doesn’t stress me I got tickets to F13th Part 3 in 3D for tomorrow :yess:

This is crazy the last time and only time I saw that movie in the theater was opening night 1982 in 3D! :thud:

Wow everything was so lackluster even the video game side. Mcu really needs to just give us the heavy hitters again.

Back