Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyrion looks really good. The figure looks pretty accurate to how he appeared in the later seasons. Will be getting this to place next to his earlier counterpart.

Anyone know what service ThreeZero use and how long an order would take to reach the UK? Mine was dispatched on 29/11/19 but tracking has not updated since then. Have emailed and messaged them via Facebook but no response :-/

Anyone know what service ThreeZero use and how long an order would take to reach the UK? Mine was dispatched on 29/11/19 but tracking has not updated since then. Have emailed and messaged them via Facebook but no response :-/

My tracking hasn’t updated at all but I received mine yesterday! I’m in Ireland so you should expect yours imminently!

Yeah same for me. the tracking just says it’s preparing to leave China. I’m almost 100 percent sure that this means it’s stuck in customs. I would not expect it before Christmas

I had received the figure but never received a shipping notice. Its hit or miss with these guys, apparently.

The post office lost a figure I ordered from them a long time ago. I messaged them several times but they didn't seem to care much. Over a month later I got the figure in the mail in a smashed box, I still have no idea if they sent another out or if the post office found the original figure.

That happens to me an awful lot they never send notice. This time they sent notice but it’s just sitting in China not left which means it’s stuck in customs. Seems like the similar situation above. Likely it will stay in limbo there for weeks or go back to threezero.

When they do send notice and the tracking number you can see it move which has been the case with every other time With them.

This time of the year and then Chinese New Year makes it always a mess.

Wonder when the Sideshow orders will start going out. They're usually a month or so behind the deliveries straight from 3Z. He's still listed as December on the site, but I haven't seen a two week notice yet, so I don't expect him before January.

Threezero sent Tyrion by EMS to Australia. Last event tracking history:

It's on its way
Most recent update
International departure '- enroute to Australia
GUANGZHOU (CN)
Date & timeFri 29 Nov ? 2:23am

I just got mine yesterday from ToyDojo in the US. They have an account with Threezero and they got their delivery almost 3 weeks ago. Fine figure, no complaints.

For some reason I assumed SSC got their shipment first after threezero ships all their direct orders, or at least at the same time as all other retailers. SSC does get the Exclusives after all. I guess not. I haven't heard anything from Sideshow about Tyrion.

Back