Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think final Dany will be what they make...I just hope sales remain strong enough to get Arya 2.0 and maybe Robb.

I think final Dany will be what they make...I just hope sales remain strong enough to get Arya 2.0 and maybe Robb.

Robb wasn't on their short list. They confirmed Dany 2.0, Arya 2.0, Sansa, Tormund, Jorah and the Mountain (who won a Facebook contest against Missandei and Robb among others). GoT-Threezero contest.jpg

Last edited:
confirmed Dany 2.0, Arya 2.0, Sansa, Tormund and the Mountain (who won a Facebook contest against Missandei and Robb among others).

Pretty sure Jamie 2.0 was also on their list.

But of course that was all before the Season 8 backlash. So who knows now. It all depends on sales. And I have no sense of how they are doing with this line. Prices on ebay continue to fluctuate with a very wide range so its difficult to ascertain demand.

Yeah, Jaime too. I think that was all, and I'll be surprised if they end releasing that many. However I'll get most of them, except maybe the Mountain and Jorah, but even those might end on my shelf too, if the figures look good.

Robb wasn't on their short list. They confirmed Dany 2.0, Arya 2.0, Sansa, Tormund, Jorah and the Mountain (who won a Facebook contest against Missandei and Robb among others). View attachment 469848

Yeah but number 2 and he got a lot of votes, wasn't too far behind the Mountain. And he was a Stark, main character when the show was good, blah blah blah

Yeah but number 2 and he got a lot of votes, wasn't too far behind the Mountain.

I heard the Mountain was way ahead of all the others, almost double. I remember because I was very excited that the Mountain won. Not sure what the final scores were though.

EDIT: nevermind, I found it

The Mountain - 360 (32.3%)
Robb Stark - 295 (26.5%)
Melisandre - 186 (16.7%)
Bronn - 148 (13.3%)
Theon Greyjoy - 70 (6.3%)
Missandei - 55 (4.9%)

Tyrion 2.0 looks very good. Glad I pre-ordered. Looking forward to Jon 2.0 as well.

As for the voting, I can't believe Missandei even made the cut.

Yeah the figure does seem to look pretty good there. The paint job is a bit more basic like usual, and the hair is missing the golden highlights that were on the proto, but thankfully the sculpt and likeness still seem as strong as before so a repaint should bring it right back. And hopefully the skin texture hasn't been smoothed out too much and it's just the poor video quality making it look that way...

game-of-thrones-tyrion-lannister-sixth-scale-figure-threezero-903959-07.jpg

Tyrion 2.0 looks very good. Glad I pre-ordered. Looking forward to Jon 2.0 as well.

As for the voting, I can't believe Missandei even made the cut.

I'm not a book person, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I have zero affection for a Missandei figure and don't understand how that was int he top 5 either. Her before Varys or Little Finger?

Tyrion looks pretty good. This is something I can work with. He's missing the highlights on the hair, but the Lannisters in the show seem to lose those golden locks as the show when on anyway, I guess. The paint looks a bit flat but that was a expected and doesn't look as bad as Briennes to my eye. Clothes look fairly great. Love the map markers - the deluxe was the only way to go for me. I've always wanted them. And hey, hey, look at those hands!! It doesn't look like Tyrion has been digging in mud and his own ass everyday. I can use the extras for 1.0. :)

Even worse, if you buy from them direct, they long since charged your card. So you're just waiting for the shipping notice or sometimes for the damn thing to show up on your door without notice.

After the fiasco I went through with Arya I decided not to go through threezero anymore. So the past few figures have been through SSC. Especially since they get the deluxe edition there's no reason to go direct unless you want to be among the first to receive.

Robb wasn't on their short list. They confirmed Dany 2.0, Arya 2.0, Sansa, Tormund, Jorah and the Mountain (who won a Facebook contest against Missandei and Robb among others). View attachment 469848

Zero interest in the Mountain - especially zombie Mountain.lol The only one I'd consider is S1 Conan Stevens. He was perfect. Robb would be the no. 1 choice among any of those other characters for me. I've gotten a lot of the figures I wanted since the line started ( though some really need upgrades). The main ones I'd love to have outside upgraded versions of the ones I already own
S3 Cersei
Oberyn Martell
Robb Stark
Stannis
Bobby B - get on it Xensation!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I wonder when Tyrion will start shipping to customers? Sometimes those Toystv guys seem to get figures well in advance of actual release.

Sideshow has him listed as shipping in November/December. They tend to get stuff a little later, so maybe that means he'll start going out soon-ish if you ordered direct from 3Z? Maybe?

Brienne started shipping a couple weeks back (mine will be shipping from Sideshow in about a week), so it looks like Tyrion is up next.

Jon and Joffrey are both listed as December/February on Sideshow. But it's 3Z, so temper your expectations accordingly.

Back