ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

After getting the Riot Gear zombie figure from the Walking Dead figure line from the tv series I would love it if 3A decided to do a one off run of him. With all that gear and detail they could put into it it would come off as amazing, maybe even make it an SDCC exclusive or of the like to make the venture worth while.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

After getting the Riot Gear zombie figure from the Walking Dead figure line from the tv series I would love it if 3A decided to do a one off run of him. With all that gear and detail they could put into it it would come off as amazing, maybe even make it an SDCC exclusive or of the like to make the venture worth while.

Please dont make any of these figures show exclusives. Let the exclusives be online ordering only. These products need to be given a fair chance for everybody to own. Not everyone can go to fairs in other countries. No offence. The riot gear zombies would be great down the line for Glenn and Maggie to play with. LOL

I was surprised to that the first walking dead figures released by threezero were michonne's pets, I would have thought for sure it would be someone more iconic like daryl or rick but at least it's good to know they are at least on the list

WTF :cuckoo:

:rotfl What I mean is that given how much the cost would go up given how detailed and expensive it would take to mould and stitch and paint a bigger scaled version of the Riot Gear zombie that it would not be a good idea to mass produce it, and so to save money on their end but still get it out make it a more limited run. Not necessarily a con exclusive maybe, but perhaps a store one ?

:rotfl What I mean is that given how much the cost would go up given how detailed and expensive it would take to mould and stitch and paint a bigger scaled version of the Riot Gear zombie that it would not be a good idea to mass produce it, and so to save money on their end but still get it out make it a more limited run. Not necessarily a con exclusive maybe, but perhaps a store one ?

ThreeZero wont need to save any money. They take money upfront first and then spend it to manufacture. They work similar to 3A with a retailer version and then a online exclusive version. Choices are there for everyone if they wish to order online through them or through their local retailers.

Another look at Kim's work table. Michonne! Daryl (two heads)! Merle, looking a LOT better! Sheriff Rick's outfit.

The Dixon bros. are looking pretty good so far. Definitely click it to enlarge. From ThreeZero's Facebook page.

1519178_779709462054884_1460739220_o.jpg

wholy crap!....There is nothing on the table I dont like...I already have two custom daryls.....I would probably get this one as well!:clap:clap:clap

Those look ****ing awesome! :yess:

Where's Rick? I see his uniform.

everything looks pretty good. Merle looks off. Daryl looks spot on.

I think Merle looks pretty good. Michael Rooker has an odd shaped head and that sculpt, at least from the "under the chin" angle, captures it.

I think Merle looks great. Much better than before!

Wow - there is a lot of good stuff and things on that table. Happy to see the sheriff rick uni. Daryl looks great and Michonne looks promising.

Wierd angle on Merle. It's not perfect but it looks good. I really dig the Daryl sculpt and all the clothes and accessories look awesome.

Wow, the daryl head on the left looks spot on. All the outfits looks accurate and fit so well. So excited now, didn't wanna get more than daryl and Rick from this line, but michonne looks very tempting. Looks like I'll be selling most of my custom daryl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed the hair on the 2 painted daryl heads is different. Season 3 & season 4 maybe?

Back