1/6 ThreeZero The Walking Dead King Ezekiel 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the beauty and ugly of this hobby. We can collect 1, 2, etc. figures from a license we like/love to represent that license. Ultimately, we may not be happy with what is produced or not produced. Right now, for me, Sheriff Rick would be what I want from this license. If he would have been made from the start I might have purchased many of the other figures.

Negan was a figure I was considering purchasing, but without Rick it was a no go. I know that doesn't make too much sense since Sheriff Rick isn't who Negan meets. Those two figures would have worked together in representing the line in my collection. I probably should have purchased Negan in the hopes a good Sheriff Rick would at some point be released. Part of the ugly.

I must have been living under a rock for the last month because I've only just heard that Season 11 will be the final season of TWD and Daryl and Carol will have their own spinoff afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’s just so idiotic how they’ve handled this line. I was looking at my Asmus figures the other day. I have thousands wrapped up in them. GTG, GTW, first Aragorn, Aragorn replacement head, new Gandalf and Aragorn on preorder and I’m sure GTW when the time comes. Point being if they would have released sheriff Rick like it looked like they were going to I would have spent thousands on this line and double dipped. I have the zombies and that’s it.

That's the beauty and ugly of this hobby. We can collect 1, 2, etc. figures from a license we like/love to represent that license. Ultimately, we may not be happy with what is produced or not produced. Right now, for me, Sheriff Rick would be what I want from this license. If he would have been made from the start I might have purchased many of the other figures.

Negan was a figure I was considering purchasing, but without Rick it was a no go. I know that doesn't make too much sense since Sheriff Rick isn't who Negan meets. Those two figures would have worked together in representing the line in my collection. I probably should have purchased Negan in the hopes a good Sheriff Rick would at some point be released. Part of the ugly.

Negan was the only one that I picked up. Im definitely on board for KingE... He has turned out to be one of my absolute favorites of the story...

Back