ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

And about The Governor...?

I'm sure he's in the works. I wasn't expecting to see a sheriff Rick this early if at all and i have a feeling this line will take off.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

i just hope they spread out the release of each figure. 1:they can take time on each figure and 2: so i dont go broke buying them all at once! Also that Daryl head sculpt looks fantastic.

i just hope they spread out the release of each figure. 1:they can take time on each figure and 2: so i dont go broke buying them all at once! Also that Daryl head sculpt looks fantastic.

I hope so too. Although the price range is much better than HT, I'm worried we'll get bombarded with multiple releases at once and i might have to make decions on what i get and what I have to pass on. Hopefully they balance the line between new releases and time between new releases.

Bring em, I want some people to along with the pets
Any timeframe on release of the humans?

I see the rick's head too...

1519178_779709462054884_1460739220_o.jpg

Where?

Last edited:

Man those all look awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on that Daryl. And to top it all off a Tyrion Lannister body sitting right next to it.

I can already feel my wallet's anger.

I want Rick soo bad. If he's in the $130 range, he's a purchase. I'm waiting on him and the Governor.

I didn't like either sculpt on those Iminime figures. I've seen them both for sale in the commerce section a few times already.

Anyway, still don't understand the 3A/ThreeZero thing. So ThreeZero is Kim Fung Wong while 3A is Ashley Wood and Kim Fung Wong? But they both still use that gasmask logo so it's confusing. I keep thinking they're the same company but with two different names. I dunno..

There was no way I was gonna pay that price for the Iminime figures knowing someone would eventually pick up this line...not to mention I didnt like the sculpts anyways. Glad to see progress from these guys.

I didn't like either sculpt on those Iminime figures. I've seen them both for sale in the commerce section a few times already.

Anyway, still don't understand the 3A/ThreeZero thing. So ThreeZero is Kim Fung Wong while 3A is Ashley Wood and Kim Fung Wong? But they both still use that gasmask logo so it's confusing. I keep thinking they're the same company but with two different names. I dunno..

I did not like those sculpts too and price put me off then. Luckily! :yess::yess:

Anyway, here's some info on the logos. threezero was started by Kim in 2000 and threeA by both kim and Ashley in 2008 (the three for kim's threezero and A for ashley). ThreeA's logo is slightly different as it has an A placed with/after the gasmask logo and that gasmask logo alone is threezero's logo.

Last edited:

There was no way I was gonna pay that price for the Iminime figures knowing someone would eventually pick up this line...not to mention I didnt like the sculpts anyways. Glad to see progress from these guys.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::yess::yess:

better sculpts with cheaper price points and probably more accessories!!

Well, you roll the dice with a pricey custom piece. I paid probably $600 to put my custom Marty McFly together, and Hot Toys may well do one that is fancier at a fraction of the cost.

On the bright side though, Iminime buyers have had their Daryl figures in hand for awhile now while who knows how long it will be before the 30 figures are actually released?

:exactly: I piecemealed a S1 Rick together over a few years investing a fair amount of coin / $500. I love the results and am happy with my investment. But when I read that ThreeZero was doing a S3 Rick, I was somewhat relieved that my S1 would not be diminished against a nice, cheaper version with more accessories (that being said, I'm interested to see what ThreeZero comes up with for their S1 version and I'm stoked that collectors are getting new options at lower prices.)

Such is the game with custom figures...sometimes it pays off, and sometimes you're left questioning the investment once a mass-produced alternative hits.

Last edited:

:exactly: I piecemealed a S1 Rick together over a few years investing a fair amount of coin / $500. I love the results and am happy with my investment. But when I read that ThreeZero was doing a S3 Rick, I was somewhat relieved that my S1 would not be diminished against a nice, cheaper version with more accessories (that being said, I'm interested to see what ThreeZero comes up with and stoked that collectors are getting new options at lower prices.)

Such is the game with custom figures...sometimes it pays off, and sometimes you're left questioning the investment once a mass-produced alternative hits.

they might be doing a season 1 rick. some mentioned the hat and bag and sheriff shirt etc.

they might be doing a season 1 rick. some mentioned the hat and bag and sheriff shirt etc.

yeah, I assumed so seeing the sheriff outfit and hat...(edited post for clarity :)) like I said, I'm curious to see what they come up with...a lot of potential in that picture.

All I have to say, is Machonne better be the 3rd figure released. I won't have the Pets hanging around for awhile without her...

I hope S1sherriff Rick comes with a jacket too.

im sure this has been talked about...but am i crazy or are both Daryl sculpts different???? im too lazy too look back at the post's lol...one daryl looks normal and one looks mad.

Definitely different - you can see it in the image just re-posted. The facial expression may be similar, but the hair is completely different.

Back