ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, impressed. Now back in the box like my new Jack Sparrow until my room is finished :)

WTH? Why is Sideshow shipping this before ThreeZero?

Seems rather strange that other retailers seem to be getting this before 3Z ships their own orders. Same thing happened with their fallout Nuka Cola Armor. There were people that had it over a month before I got mine from 3Z direct.

Just messaged them about shipping on mine, "in a negan voice" thats all kinds of ******** ! that retailers especially UK who are usually last are getting them before direct presales !

I'm in the UK and my retailer posted my Negan figure out to me today! :yess: Strange for us to get them first, we are usually the last to get our figures!! :lol

Used my rewards on Sideshow for this, so I got it for a bit over $100 shipped. Even though the Threezero Rick was pretty disappointing, I’m really excited for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the sculpt and great tailoring as well. :clap thanks for sharing bud. Can't wait to get this.

Loving the sculpt and great tailoring as well. :clap thanks for sharing bud. Can't wait to get this.

Same here! I’m getting charged by Sideshow tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll have it by the end of next week.
The only thing that I’m concerned with is Lucille. The plastic version seems prone to bending, so I may end up using the wooden one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC_0136.jpg

NEgan is at home! Very happy with this one!!

wow it might be their best figure to date!

I think I will try a light repaint of the mustache, and I might be tempted to get a wooden bat but otherwise it's very good from what I see :)

Back