ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rubbery bat aside. Nice figure.

33037334_1406636529481571_4827760724962967552_n.jpg

Did you watch the video?

i did... it no where did it show how he got the circles on the barbwire... it shows him sanding the bat, drilling a hole, then wrapping the barb wire. I was asking 2 questions as to 1. what size drill bit and 2. how did he get the little circles on the barbwire.

Got negan today, awesome figure glad I got him and rick who I'm modding to become my ultimate rick. Might need to get the wooden bat wrapped with actual barbed wire but for now the normal wire will do.20180602_142413.jpg20180602_142436.jpg

I just picked up my Negan and the Michonne.
They are much better than the Rick.
I am still hoping for Rick in police outfit.

Mine just arrived today. Was really lucky, got it off of eBay for £135, I was the only bidder! He's a simple figure but at the same time, hardly any photos I've seen prior to seeing him in hand have done him any justice. I think he's fantastic! :)

^ Congrats on getting him, he really is a great looking figure - best in ThreeZero's Walking Dead line IMO! :rock

Pretty good looking figure. Can't believe BBTS hasn't shipped this yet. I'm about to give up and go a different route.

Back