ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man wow, this thing is great. Definitely the best figure they have produced. No need to really do anything to this, using the bat I already had but very pleased indeed.

Last edited:
Here is a quick review for him. I am still not sure if I'll send him back or not. Kinda over 1:6 stuff....but he's still good.

Love to see him posed up against Rick with bat. Speaking of bat's Anyone planning a flashpoint Bats with this hs ??? Hoping he gets role for flashpoint if movie happens.

Negan finally arrived today and it’s a nice figure. My main issue (besides the loose waist like in burtial’s review) is the same as one I had as Rick: this figure feels sticky. I don’t know if they use enamel paint to dirty these up or something but they tend to feel weird it’s a great figure overall. The clothes feel much better than Rick and the headsculpt/paint are miles ahead. The sculpt could use some more white in the beard but other than that it’s very well done. The plastic bat is fine, it’s a little soft and the paint could be better, and the wodden one is less than ideal since the wire is so hard to wrap around tightly so I won’t be using it(I’d also recommend wearing gloves or wash it since the wire has black paint or something on it)
e76d922c75fd0c0bdd6edbf200db5f8b.jpg

aee7f278f7d9baca727b684800ad4008.jpg

ed40b582e3554462521420e8241ec294.jpg

122057200ffcff0d5e295607e9584fe6.jpg

629af1d9861f029b132197f11b94d235.jpg

6fa939a2ffcf4796daf9cb63d9322236.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the pics ryanhalo798! Mine does not feel sticky. But the loose waist, and the left hand falling off sucks. Also, I have noticed that the PVC bats warp VERY easily. Mine is warped, and I can see in your pictures that yours is too. I'm not sure why they didn't go with a harder durometer plastic.

Received mine tonight. Terrific looking figure. Between this one and Michonne, this line has certainly taken a big step in the right direction. Nice work, 3Z.

Just received mine ..without a doubt the best WD figure so far and possibly ThreeZero's best figure to date. It has great presence an awesome piece.

Rick is Sooooooo over rated if wanted a Walking dead character would have to be Neegan or Michone and zombies.

Here is mine I got from my local place. I used the wooden bat as I hated how the other was flimsy. Took patience and looking st screen grabs to wrap the bat. I believe I did a pretty good job and I thought a good job at keeping it tight as I weaved it in and out of wrapped parts as in the show. I don’t have pics of the bet by itself but I’ll take some when I get home.

u3fJJO8.jpg

CGbaIV6.jpg

CSipWxA.jpg

Hi guys, I did a quick video on one way to do build the included wooden bat. The PVC bat is just too soft and warps too easily, plus I wanted mine bloody. Hope this guys you guys some ideas on how to finish your own..

IMG_2409.jpg

Last edited:
Back