ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
071598dd444d45aefa39da7ff7a383db.jpg

41af578d3f51192b8af8619037a8bdec.jpg

a352a77908a7f6a0d4769641020b4b9c.jpg

They definitely should've made a smirk on his face[emoji57]

The sculpt is great, like someone said that's not factory paint so hopefully the production comes close.

FYI: Just got the notice from Sideshow pushing my final Flex payment to FEBRUARY. (He'd been previously listed for an October release.)

I've heard that Threezero is big on delays, I have Michonne on order, had her changed from a Flex to single pay and reallocated funds around. Probably will do the same here and just order him in a single payment.

Got Sideshow delay emails for both Negan and Michonne. Both now scheduled for March.

But I fully expect one or both to get pushed to April or beyond. I wouldn't expect them to release both at the same time. Have they done two at a time before?

Got Sideshow delay emails for both Negan and Michonne. Both now scheduled for March.

But I fully expect one or both to get pushed to April or beyond. I wouldn't expect them to release both at the same time. Have they done two at a time before?

Not sure but I have to assume Michonne comes out first as she has been in development forever. I thought when they started quickly dropping releases that they had streamlined things, man was I wrong.

Does Negan come with a dynamic stand?
I want to pose him leaning backwards as far as I can make him.
Almost the same way Simon mocked the lean back in last nights episode.

Nicest walking dead figure up to yet. I hope they will do some more zombies, I liked the last two but want zombies with arms lol.

Jfc, I kinda want to buy him... He's almost my favorite on the show now.

He is my favorite. One of the greatest villians ever. He deserves a Hot Toys level figure. I will never get a figure of him until Hot Toys makes it or one on these other companies step up and produces hot toys quality.

He is my favorite. One of the greatest villians ever. He deserves a Hot Toys level figure. I will never get a figure of him until Hot Toys makes it or one on these other companies step up and produces hot toys quality.

I used to be right there with ya man.
I would not buy it unless it was top notch.
Now I just settle on officially licensed, since it is unlikely anyone else will take a "stab" at this line at the current price point.
I still have not crossed the custom line yet but I am being pushed real close.

Back