ThreeZero The Walking Dead Negan 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been released.

tumblr_oesjobeVO41vwlao8o8_250.gif

https://instagram.com/p/Bh21-z6g1OW/
It seems like this is the production figure, based on the pictures with Rey. The user is also saying that it was released a couple of days ago so I’ll take their word on that.
Based on those pictures, it looks amazing. The paint seems a little weak, but that sculpt is totally Negan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is the rest of the beard paint is too light and his mustache too dark so it’s totally Thomas Wayne instead of Negan :lol

Hah! Yeah, I think with some white drybrushing it will look a lot better. I’m glad they at least got most of the way there, especially with the sculpt, since their Rick missed the mark in both aspects.
I was waiting to see some in hand pictures first, but now I’m definitely gonna use my rewards to pick this up from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's looking great there. I suppose it's better late than never, but this line has picked up quite a bit quality-wise with the last couple of figures. I really think Michonne looks terrific, too.

Back