Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my second shipping notice for #2. Will be here the day after #1 hits. Was going to order from somewhere else other then Sideshow but so many places are taking pre-orders for the ?second batch? which will not be out until Oct or later... so they say. I paid the full $199 on the 2nd one to have him now. Still got a hell of deal on the first one I ordered and I have a feeling a lot of you guys are right. Totally a figure of the year and a bit of a sleeper if you ask me. I don?t think anyone had this on their radar or were expecting ThreeZero to knock this out of the park like they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine today from Sideshow. Great figure! Bought it very spur of the moment after watching the review videos last week. Even after import tax into the UK it cost me 207 GBP. Only negatives for me is mine has a little paint rub on the lower right abs near to the trousers and you don't get a stand.😭 However I'm mega impressed with the head sculpt. Overall the figure does not look at all out of place with HT and Blitzway figures. Three Zero impressed me with their first Tryon Lannister figure many years ago. This has impressed me even more. I want to put the vest on but worried about staining. Do I just need to rince/soak the clothing prior?

Just got mine today from Sideshow. Great figure! Bought it very spur of the moment after watching the review videos last week. Even after import tax into the UK it cost me 207 GBP. Only negatives for me is mine has a little paint rub on the lower right abs near to the trousers and you don't get a stand.[emoji24] However I'm mega impressed with the head sculpt. Overall the figure does not look at all out of place with HT and Blitzway figures. Three Zero impressed me with their first Tryon Lannister figure many years ago. This has impressed me even more. I want to put the vest on but worried about staining. Do I just need to rince/soak the clothing prior?

How bad was the paint rub? I got mine yesterday evening but havent opened it yet.

Theres also some pretty sweet custom Rambo stands up on EBay right now. I was considering one but cant come to terms with spending $20 on a display stand.

Stallone's upper arms were never that big. Having said that, the head sculpt is insane! Looks like it's a photo of him on set.

Coming from a huge Stallone fan who has seen the rambo films countless times, his arms absolutely WERE that big.

Its not that bad at all. I will forget its there in a few weeks. Just surprised as the figure comes wrapped with so much protective plastic covering possible rub points. Yeah I will get one off ebay. However will more then likely get a custom stand made for him with a sand/desert base come pay day.

Its not that bad at all. I will forget its there in a few weeks. Just surprised as the figure comes wrapped with so much protective plastic covering possible rub points. Yeah I will get one off ebay. However will more then likely get a custom stand made for him with a sand/desert base come pay day.

Yup, desert diorama is the way to go.

Now all I need is a Charlie Sheen head sculpt and a chicken...

charlie-sheen-uKiU2a.gif

Sideshow. Shipped on Sunday, I think it's in Germany now.

Ah, you'll be getting hit with customs too then I expect.

The reason I'm a bit hesitant to cancel with BBTS is I assume I got an order in for a figure from the first batch and with no experience of Threezero I don't know if the second batch will be as good.

Ah, you'll be getting hit with customs too then I expect.

The reason I'm a bit hesitant to cancel with BBTS is I assume I got an order in for a figure from the first batch and with no experience of Threezero I don't know if the second batch will be as good.

My thoughts as well. This is the first Threezero figure I'd call fantastic, and I'd rather get one from this first batch. I don't remember Threezero ever doing a second batch of a figure, so I don't wanna take that chance, in case they rush it to meet demand.

I've got a few RP's on Sideshow so I can get it for about $197 shipped. I think I'll order tonight, don't wanna risk it selling out.

Back