Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was much looser compared to all the other joints. A bit of a gap too between the torso and hips.

Yeah, I've got the gap too. I guess that's just how they built that particular joint.

I'll post some pics later, but my first impressions are:

* Show-stopping sculpt and paintwork. Looks like a small person from a distance. I wish it were 1/4, but alas.
* Weathering on things like the beige satchel is superior to Enterbay, so even though the scale is smaller, it still manages to read more realistically.
* A million and one trigger hands for the right, but only a fist, arrow, and relaxed hand for the left? Would've been nice to at least get a generic gripping left hand to hold the explosive, quiver, satchel, etc.
* Seriously, what's with that waist joint? If the pants go even a millimeter below the belly button, you'll see the skin flap for the hips -- which flares out a bit, not as tight to the body as I'd like. It's more of an eyesore than your average joint.
* Quiver is nice, but I'm worried about the plastic studs glued on the back. They're not aligned properly, plus they seem like the kind of thing to come off at some point.
* The grip on the bow that the arrows click into is hard plastic. Would've liked it to be rubber like Enterbay's. As it is, I don't want to mess around that area too much, lest I snap an arrow.

From a visual standpoint, it's excellent. Couple gripes here and there on technical aspects which a more seasoned company might have done better with, but I'm happy.

Last edited:
Decided to cancel mine. As good as it looks I’m trying to cut back and stick to just figures I really want.

I would love for someone maybe ThreeZero is the place to do it...to revisit Slys movies. I would absolutely go Ape [emoji90] for some Rocky figures with sculpts on par with this guy. Very cost effective too because the outfit cost would be minimal for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've got the gap too. I guess that's just how they built that particular joint.

I'll post some pics later, but my first impressions are:

* Show-stopping sculpt and paintwork. Looks like a small person from a distance. I wish it were 1/4, but alas.
* Weathering on things like the beige satchel is superior to Enterbay, so even though the scale is smaller, it still manages to read more realistically.
* A million and one trigger hands for the right, but only a fist, arrow, and relaxed hand for the left? Would've been nice to at least get a generic gripping left hand to hold the explosive, quiver, satchel, etc.
* Seriously, what's with that waist joint? If the pants go even a millimeter below the belly button, you'll see the skin flap for the hips -- which flares out a bit, not as tight to the body as I'd like. It's more of an eyesore than your average joint.
* Quiver is nice, but I'm worried about the plastic studs glued on the back. They're not aligned properly, plus they seem like the kind of thing to come off at some point.
* The grip on the bow that the arrows click into is hard plastic. Would've liked it to be rubber like Enterbay's. As it is, I don't want to mess around that area too much, lest I snap an arrow.

From a visual standpoint, it's excellent. Couple gripes here and there on technical aspects which a more seasoned company might have done better with, but I'm happy.

This is all spot on.

I would have liked a relaxed right hand.

Totally agree. First Blood even holds up today. Great film that inspired many sequels.

Just rewatched it tonight, By far Stallone?s best performance as an actor other then the first Rocky and Copland.
BTW - forget who messaged me (might have been FB) but I paid $300 shipped for Hot Toys Jacket Version. Seller had him at $375 but had make an offer on him, so I shot $300 thinking he come back at $350 and I still would have bought him at that, but he accepted the $300. Done deal - plus I had my eBay Bucks I have not used yet so roughly $224 out of pocket for him. He was a steal really.
877834c7f4da29678d02d3242ab0a3f2.jpg

98e3610b8fae5df87f001d0c28afb482.jpg

Mine is supposed to be here Thursday, can't wait to see it in hand.

I intend to try a couple other sculpts on the body to see how they look for bashes.

Don't have my camera with me, so here are some crummy phone pics of my setup.

The base is from the HaoYuToys "Jungle Wolf" Rambo figure. Completely nonsensical to put the stand in the very corner -- much less in the middle of a tree trunk so the figure's feet can't plant flat on the ground -- but I did what I could with it.

Belt is from the Hot Toys Jim Gordon SWAT costume.

IMG-20200815-135747.jpg
IMG-20200815-135953.jpg
IMG-20200815-135812.jpg

Don't have my camera with me, so here are some crummy phone pics of my setup.

The base is from the HaoYuToys "Jungle Wolf" Rambo figure. Completely nonsensical to put the stand in the very corner -- much less in the middle of a tree trunk so the figure's feet can't plant flat on the ground -- but I did what I could with it.

Belt is from the Hot Toys Jim Gordon SWAT costume.

IMG-20200815-135747.jpg
IMG-20200815-135953.jpg
IMG-20200815-135812.jpg

Looks pretty good. That belt looks much more movie accurate.

Amazing pictures, I honestly have yet to see a bad picture of this guy. Crappy phone pic or not. That says a lot about a piece.

Back