Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Mine was $200 shipped. I got a notification yesterday that it shipped from SS, should land on my porch this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I live in NC mine will not be here until Monday. Ordered some stands off of evilBay.

I did break down and order a second figure which has not shipped yet. I really hope they make a First Blood Version with the jeans and arm jacket, maybe a poncho as part of an alternative outfit.

Since I?m in NC mine won?t be here until Monday. Ordered some stands off of evilBay.

I did break down and order a second figure which hasn?t shipped yet. I really hope they make a First Blood Version with the jeans and arm jacket, maybe a poncho as part of an alternative outfit.

I seen those same stands. Ive bought stands from acanpro and basedisplaystand before, they?re pretty decent. I got a blade runner stand awhile back from basedisplaystand that I was pretty happy with.

Im considering a 2nd Rambo too. Its awfully close to match FB2.

Got him today! Holy sh..t what an awesome figure! [emoji2]
38bd44ff4c31eb1adbbe144fcefe0b70.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Stallone's upper arms were never that big. Having said that, the head sculpt is insane! Looks like it's a photo of him on set.

Mine is in transit. Figure of the year for me already. I haven't seen a bad photo of him yet.

Was gonna say the same thing. To me it goes to show that the typical sentiment of ''it's just a bad pic, it'll look better in person'' is usually just trying to make the best of a regrettable situation - that whatever ''improvement'' there is in person is either imagined or only temporary. Here we have a figure that looks awesome in blogger pics and somehow looks even better in regular in-hand pics. That's gotta tell you how good this figure is.

So anyway, you're in Ireland, where did you order from? For the moment I've still just got a preorder in with BBTS but inevitably I'll get pummeled by customs if I stick with them.

Stallone's upper arms were never that big. Having said that, the head sculpt is insane! Looks like it's a photo of him on set.

In Rambo 3 they were.

The figure's arms were sculpted flexed, so they'll look bigger than they normally would be if he wasn't flexing or lifting weights on the set.

scsi4Sp.jpg
PMguNVa.jpg

wY5CYuH.jpg

IsNf9Xf.jpg

Welp, I cancelled my order at BBTS and went through Sideshow with $50 of rewards applied. Very much looking forward to this.

Was gonna say the same thing. To me it goes to show that the typical sentiment of ''it's just a bad pic, it'll look better in person'' is usually just trying to make the best of a regrettable situation - that whatever ''improvement'' there is in person is either imagined or only temporary. Here we have a figure that looks awesome in blogger pics and somehow looks even better in regular in-hand pics. That's gotta tell you how good this figure is.

So anyway, you're in Ireland, where did you order from? For the moment I've still just got a preorder in with BBTS but inevitably I'll get pummeled by customs if I stick with them.

Sideshow. Shipped on Sunday, I think it's in Germany now.

Back