Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My childhood action heroes. :D

One has detailed files and the other PTSD. :lol

ZBiu26v.jpg

From Threezero

Thank you for all the incredible enthusiasm and support for the Rambo III ? 1/6 John Rambo!

Due to the enormous demand, we will be producing a second production run of 1/6 John Rambo! Second run orders are now open at threezero Store https://bit.ly/30y7VLi , and pre-orders will remain open for five days, until August 10th at 6:00pm HKT (same day, 6:00am EDT)

I ordered this one too. I am getting it in this batch. Had a few Threezero figures in the past and sold them all because I was not happy with the final product, specially with the paint application. Rick Grimes, Heisenberg, Arya and The Hound

but as a few said , it looks like they step up their game

Has ThreeZero ever done a second run of a figure release before? I can't recall any, at least as far as their licensed tv and film related figures go.

Hopefully this will encourage them to pursue the other Rambo films in future.

Sixth scale companies are mostly dumb, ignoring what will definitely make money and enjoy leaving money on the table. Don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
^^Lmao!

What an awesome pic though.

Indeed for the lol and for the pic. Even DX10 looks pretty good there - directly front view and wearing sunglasses hides pretty much all its issues.

From Threezero

Johnny Utah may be correct but nevertheless how awesome is it to see them acknowledging our acknowledgment of how good this figure is.

On a different note just got hit with customs fees on yet another BBTS order...I would most definitely be hit on the Rambo order. I may indeed want to switch to KG Hobby. I wonder what batch they're getting though and if there'd be any difference in QC between the first and second run....

Indeed for the lol and for the pic. Even DX10 looks pretty good there - directly front view and wearing sunglasses hides pretty much all its issues.

Johnny Utah may be correct but nevertheless how awesome is it to see them acknowledging our acknowledgment of how good this figure is.

On a different note just got hit with customs fees on yet another BBTS order...I would most definitely be hit on the Rambo order. I may indeed want to switch to KG Hobby. I wonder what batch they're getting though and if there'd be any difference in QC between the first and second run....

I just ordered from TNS Figures, they have him in stock right now. Came to ?175 with free shipping. I contacted them first and they confirmed they declare a low value to help with customs. Just be sure to leave that instruction in the notes or email them with the order number.

They dispatched mine now, probably take a couple of weeks to get here given the pandemic but fingers crossed no tax.

During the wait for this figure, I am now highly regretting not getting John Matrix (Commando).... secondary market is too expensive...

I just ordered from TNS Figures, they have him in stock right now. Came to ?175 with free shipping. I contacted them first and they confirmed they declare a low value to help with customs. Just be sure to leave that instruction in the notes or email them with the order number.

They dispatched mine now, probably take a couple of weeks to get here given the pandemic but fingers crossed no tax.

Never used either them or KG Hobby before. Do you pay with paypal or do you feel safe enough giving them your credit card details?

One bit of caution I would advise, be careful of staining from long term wearing of the tank or shirt. The Enterbay body has an issue with this and I’d imagine the ThreeZero materials will too. I’ve read about people soaking Hot Toys clothes to get excess dye out to avoid stains on Star Wars figures, Hot Toys even notes staining risks in their figure instructions.

Never used either them or KG Hobby before. Do you pay with paypal or do you feel safe enough giving them your credit card details?

PayPal usually, credit card a few times. Never had any issue with either. He appears to have sold out at TNS now but like KG Hobby they have a pre-order for the 2nd batch.

PayPal usually, credit card a few times. Never had any issue with either. He appears to have sold out at TNS now but like KG Hobby they have a pre-order for the 2nd batch.

No issues here with KG either. Never tried TNS.

BBTS has Rambo up for $189.99 before tax. Shipping falls under flat rate $4. Pretty decent assuming tax is around $15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back