Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A website I go to once in a while for buying Blu-ray?s/DVD?s has this for $178.90. The site is Deep Discount, and it?s like $20 less than everywhere else. Shipping is normally free on orders above $25 too. Might grab him from there.

Its a steal if you can get it for $178 shipped. Not the greatest Rambo movie but still a pretty good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a steal if you can get it for $178 shipped. Not the greatest Rambo movie but still a pretty good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I’m definitely considering it. I haven’t bought anything from them that’s not a movie so I don’t know how they are with collectibles, but for the price it seems worth taking a gamble on.

I guess shipping is $2.99 according to the page when I add it to my cart. It does say for heavier items an additional shipping charge may apply. The free shipping over $25 probably applies to movies since they weigh less. Figuring in tax it would be $193.71.

Stallone with his unofficial custom figures :lol

Z83BGKz.jpg

Threw in an order at BBTS. I've never ordered a 1/6 figure there before because BBTS doesn't mark lower value and 1/6 is at a pricepoint where I will definitely get hit by customs but I said screw it, I'd rather stick to who I know. The figure is relatively cheap anyway.

I’d be curious to see more of that figure from the fourth film that’s on Stallone’s site. Only one picture and I‘m not seeing any reviews. This one is overall a better value though it seems like.

Yeah $275 for that is ridiculous. Even $150 would be way too much. That being the only pic of it is very concerning also. :lol

Just catching up and wow I think this turned out great! Where would be the best place to order from? Really need a Stallone in my collection.

I don't mean to hate on the figure, but I think it looks like a cartoon. It almost looks homemade. The price is ridiculous too. Is it signed by him or something?

8TlCsSU.jpg

BoavejX.jpg

fi8gJvF.jpg
I was just more curious about it. Like who made it? Did Stallone go to someone with the idea or did someone come to him? What it has for accessories, what packaging is like, what kind of body it uses, etc. Just kind of an interesting release. I wouldn’t actually purchase it though, especially at that price.

Back