ThreeZero RAMBO: First Blood Part II - 1/6th scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r127.jpg

r224.jpg

r326.jpg

r425.jpg

r524.jpg

517.jpg

420.jpg

716.jpg

917.jpg

1016.jpg

122.jpg

221.jpg

318.jpg

r623.jpg

they did a great job once again... maybe the best HS of the three ...

How long before those rubber elbows crack??? That always makes me hesitant
I’ve had the Rambo III figure since release and no damage however I’ve never bent the arms.

I’ve had their walking dead Daryl figure a lot longer and no damage, and with Daryl I’ve almost always had his arms bent regardless of knife or crossbow pose and no damage. (Can’t say if it’s the same rubber)

So far Threezero is the only brand of seamless arms I haven’t had crack on me (Hottoys, Tbleague and Jiaou doll all have atleast a little damage at the elbow)

I was going to let me deposit slip, but the latest photos sold me on it. I'm going to end up gifting it. At least it turned out good.

Looks a great fig, still think the body is too large for Sly, he was more ripped then bulky, especially in the 80's
I don't know if you consider this bulky, but he was at his biggest in Rambo III. Threezero is using the rambo 3 body.

In part 2 he was ripped, but his arms could look a bit big when flexing and in action sequences. The figure's body is a bit too big, but I think it's good enough for part 2.

1716667425324.png

Last edited:
Looks a great fig, still think the body is too large for Sly, he was more ripped then bulky, especially in the 80's
Agreed. The body continues to be a little too built. If not for the scars, I would swap it out immediately. Oh well.

I think this is the best version of Rambo Threezero has done so far. Appears more improved over the prototype. My only complaint would be the belt buckle again.

They painted it black and thought we wouldn't notice it. :lol

I bought an accurate belt on ebay. I think it's from the Hot Toys Swat Commissioner Gordon figure.

Comparison of the new one with the 2005 HT. First time he opens the HT rambo. Pretty cool comparison and evolution.

Would like to see an updated Trautman, after all he made him. He also appears in all 3 original Rambo films.
Hot Toys had a crack at him about the same time as releasing their Rambo II fig.

mms07-samuel7.jpg

I have this fig in my collection, for a very early HT fig its still very good.

Last edited:
Would like to see an updated Trautman, after all he made him. He also appears in all 3 original Rambo films.
Hot Toys had a crack at him about the same time as releasing their Rambo II fig.

mms07-samuel7.jpg

I have this fig in my collection, for a very early HT fig its still very good.
I second this… if only to swap the sculpt for a big boss sculpt so I can finally have a MGS 3 snake.

I don’t see anyone but Rambo being made.

But those Rambo II pics are making it really difficult to stick to having just one Rambo since it turned out so well

Back