1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The major problem with this mask sculpt isn't that it's bad at all, just inaccurate. It's the Halloween: Resurrection mask/head sculpt. Legio 7's sculpt will save this otherwise perfect figure

The major problem with this mask sculpt isn't that it's bad at all, just inaccurate. It's the Halloween: Resurrection mask/head sculpt. Legio 7's sculpt will save this otherwise perfect figure
Threezeros is H6 they just put too much detail in it like wrinkles in the neck and bags under the eyes, eye holes being too small and neck not being wide enough. Also missing the dimple by the corner of the mouth and bump on the chin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'm just buying this figure so I can have a decent Michael Myers on the shelf. I don't care a lick for any movie past part 2. In fact, I'm now keeping an eye peeled for nice H1 sculpts to go with the outfit. As such, I'm not going to dish out nearly $200 for a more accurate sculpt from the film it is supposed to be based on.

I disagree. It's not even remotely close to the Resurection sculpt. Psycho50501 hit the nail on the head; the sculpt has far too much detail. It's also got the blue lips, which have always been a pet peeve of mine on H6 reproductions.

In critiquing the Legio's sculpt, it's more H20 than H6 -

View attachment 373528

View attachment 373529

In reality, with modifications, the Threezore sculpt can be made to look fantastic.

Prob cause the H6 and H20 are somewhat simular but trust me the Legio is H6 if you look at all the pics not just one pic. And lighting is everything. The h20 doesn't have the dimples or bumbs or the curved neck the H6 does so i don't see how you see h20. Maybe the eye shape but thats about it

Prob cause the H6 and H20 are somewhat simular but trust me the Legio is H6 if you look at all the pics not just one pic. And lighting is everything. The h20 doesn't have the dimples or bumbs or the curved neck the H6 does so i don't see how you see h20. Maybe the eye shape but thats about it

Goodness, I went to edit my post to add in more H20 shots and somehow managed to delete it.

I'm well aware lighting plays a great roll in the appearance of the mask. I own an SSN H20 V2 and SSN Six, and in my opinion, the stock Threezero sculpt is far more accurate than Legio's.

Either way, to me, the Legio scult screams H20 -

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-04-00-34-06.jpg

2017-10-24-18-01-56-.jpg

38364-1000269.jpg

images-1.jpg

In terms of accuracy, when comparing the sculpt to my Six, which actually came out of the screen used KNB mold, I'm partial to Threezero's sculpt.

20170930_161744-01.jpg

ssn-six-michael-myers-mask-movie-mold-limited_1_b6be58651eeb125387b9b6a80fb143af.jpg

Goodness, I went to edit my post to add in more H20 shots and somehow managed to delete it.

I'm well aware lighting plays a great roll in the appearance of the mask. I own an SSN H20 V2 and SSN Six, and in my opinion, the stock Threezero sculpt is far more accurate than Legio's.

View attachment 373531

View attachment 373532

View attachment 373533

View attachment 373534

In terms of accuracy, when comparing the sculpt to my Six, which actually came out of the screen used KNB mold, I'm partial to Threezero's sculpt.

View attachment 373537

View attachment 373538

Well thats the problem right there KNB H6, they modified the H6 for h20, hence extended the neck and who knows what else. The SSN Wilbur,Night Owl Six,TOTsH6,CGP V2 H6,WMP Raining Red v3,Wickid Red,WMP Mayhem are all far more accurate than SSN's original Six.

Well thats the problem right there KNB H6, they modified the H6 for h20, hence extended the neck and who knows what else. The SSN Wilbur,Night Owl Six,TOTsH6,CGP V2 H6,WMP Raining Red v3,Wickid Red,WMP Mayhem are all far more accurate than SSN's original Six.

There may be some confusion here. The first SSN mask was the "curse", while the second was the "Six". I've got both, and the SIX is without equal. The mask I've posted is the SIX. Believe me, I love the work Cemetery Gates and Justin Mabry did with their Sixes, but they aren't SSN Sixes.

Regarding accuracy, the FIRST SSN curse was cast OFF a screen used mask. I agree, that mask was very large and had accuracy issues. However, the SSN SIX, came directly from the actual mold. You can't get more accurate than that. I own both masks and the Curse has significant issues. The SIX, however, is without flaw.

Edit: I just dug out my Six certificate of authenticity. It turns out I'm a fool. It wasn't a KNB mask, but rather a John Carl Buechler and Brad Hardin mask. Nonetheless. It's from the movie mold, and fantastic.

There may be some confusion here. The first SSN mask was the "curse", while the second was the "Six". I've got both, and the SIX is without equal. The mask I've posted is the SIX. Believe me, I love the work Cemetery Gates and Justin Mabry did with their Sixes, but they aren't SSN Sixes.

Regarding accuracy, the FIRST SSN curse was cast OFF a screen used mask. I agree, that mask was very large and had accuracy issues. However, the SSN SIX, came directly from the actual mold. You can't get more accurate than that. I own both masks and the Curse has significant issues. The SIX, however, is without flaw.

Edit: I just dug out my Six certificate of authenticity. It turns out I'm a fool. It wasn't a KNB mask, but rather a John Carl Buechler and Brad Hardin mask. Nonetheless. It's from the movie mold, and fantastic.

Agreed but there are other 6's that look just as good if not better.... Wilbur had an big head and six was tiny so they evidently they shrunk it or something.

I just received this figure in the mail, I have yet to actually remove him from the packaging and pose him and stuff but I did open him up to have a look. I must say I have seen TONS of pics of this guy and none of them come close to doing him justice in-hand, I find that holds true for many figures but especially for this one. Photos always seemed somewhat off in the face for me but in hand hes totally Michael Myers, is he perfect: not by a long shot BUT he 100% works for me and my collection. I have Freddy and Jason coming on Friday and Neca's ultimate Chucky on pre-order (soon to be joined by Leatherface) so hopefully my horror shelf will be full of many pleasant surprises like this one was!

View attachment 373531

View attachment 373532

View attachment 373533

View attachment 373534

View attachment 373537

View attachment 373538

Hi , did you repaint the mask ? it looks alot better

Back