1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has been just shooting up in value on evilbay. I hope threezero keeps releasing more horror and more version's of Myers and horror release's. No way ever pay play crazy customs price's. Same thing always happens a regular release always happens a week after u pay for your customs dolly lol. So i hear from custom collectors.:lol

Cool display or dio Zombies workshop.

Horror Icons togheter
7273729035760bdca996598e560abac6.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Ignore my makeshift little diorama. Can't wait to add the Sideshow Jack Burton to this shelf later this year.

8fe498beb5b4b46e3086e4200aff06ba.jpg
76e7112e3a946c8ed8272189e279ca0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got lucky and my waitlist converted on Sideshow!!! Glad to add this to the collection especially after seeing all of these pics.

How low of quantities was this guy made? Had a deal in place for one on ebay for one at 280 shipped seller backed out and and asked me to pay an extra 50 bucks due to the pricing of the other listings.. There's only one on eBay at $530 dollars. He's impossible to find! :gah:

How low of quantities was this guy made? Had a deal in place for one on ebay for one at 280 shipped seller backed out and and asked me to pay an extra 50 bucks due to the pricing of the other listings.. There's only one on eBay at $530 dollars. He's impossible to find! :gah:

You’re probably better off building your own. Would probably turn out better. Just my opinion.

$530?! What is it with people always wanting what they think its worth instead of what its actually worth, the figure is good but its not that good id only pay 200 for one which i did.then i sold it for 200

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

is this figure still for sale anywhere that anyone knows of??? will it be re-released??? decided to pick one up buy cant find one for a decent price so if anyone knows any sites that are selling it or if it will be re-released please let me know. thank you

is this figure still for sale anywhere that anyone knows of??? will it be re-released??? decided to pick one up buy cant find one for a decent price so if anyone knows any sites that are selling it or if it will be re-released please let me know. thank you

I don't believe Threezero remakes figures once they sell out, but personally I would hold off paying what they're going for on ebay. With the new movie coming out in 2 months it's a good bet the 2018 version will be produced.

Back