ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I'm guessing it's this one.

So what's the consensus on the missing/delayed PayPal transaction? Leave it and wait or process the payment again using the "Pay Now" button on the order status?

If they plan to process the transaction later, they have a limited time in which to do it. There's no pending transaction right now to capture and those are only good for about 30 days anyway.

It would be pretty funny if the gave us an accessory seen only after he was scarred on a non-scarred figure :lol

It would be pretty funny if the gave us an accessory seen only after he was scarred on a non-scarred figure :lol

Cersei_Lannister_Jamie_Lannister_Tyrion_Lannister_zpsdbc5a0dd.jpg

Not sure if he ever wore it in the show non-scarred, but he at least had it in this promo. If he only wore it for that, then its a good choice for an exclusive. Although they might be kicking themselves later if they make another Tyrion and can't use that knife again :lol

How is everyone planning to display this guy? I'd love to have a 1/6 Iron Throne in behind him, but I can't see spending aftermarket prices for the limited edition throne from Dark Horse/Gentle Giant. He'll be displayed in an IKEA Expedit cubby, so I'll have to think of something else to fill some of the shelf space.

The decision to pick this guy up has prompted me to refine some of my displays, so now all the Expedit shelves next to him will display other TV-based licenses and I'll restrict my Detolfs to movies-only.

Last edited:
He'll probably go with my little Iron Throne from HBO sdcc in 2011. Just on a regular bookshelf... I would display him with the books if I hadn't read them all on my ipad lol.

I really hope that ssc picks up the license at some point and does a Drogon statue.

So what's the consensus on the missing/delayed PayPal transaction? Leave it and wait or process the payment again using the "Pay Now" button on the order status?

If they plan to process the transaction later, they have a limited time in which to do it. There's no pending transaction right now to capture and those are only good for about 30 days anyway.

My Paypal payment went through that night. The 3zero account said "awaiting payment". I never hit that button to pay again and now my order says "Processing"...same as my Michonne Pets order and those are shipped and at my house already. :huh

I can't wait for this. And not just because its a great character from my favorite story but that its unique. I dont think a 1/6 dwarf body has been done before, and I'm looking forward to getting him next to my other figures.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this. And not just because its a great character from my favorite story but that its unique. I dont think a 1/6 dwarf body has been done before, and I'm looking forward to getting him next to my other figures.

Weren't there some Oompa Loompa's done awhile back?

Anyhoo, very excited for Tyrion as well, all paid up with threezero :rock

Ah. I didn't think of these those. Yeah, a Rainman release, I think. I wonder what he did with the bodies. Did he Frankenstein different parts or actually have them made. I would think that would be very expensive though.

I don't think ThreeZero would do it, but I would LOVE Ned's head on a spike as an accessory. Give it its own clear plastic base.

I dont think that's going to happen, and I'm glad of it. A decapitated head is silly and has no use for me.

Anyway, threezero hasn't come out and said what the next figure is but we can expect it to be Ned. You can see what looks to be an unpainted sculpt in a box in the first work table teaser and what was obviously his body with Winterfell gear on in the last teaser. If you ask them on FB what the next figure is they won't tell you, but I posted that it will be Ned and got a 'like' from threezero.

I believe this body will be a first. Rainman's Oompa Loopa wasn't articulated. Apart from the hobbit bodies from Sideshow and Toy Biz, the only options for a small body have been to adapt something from another scale, like a Medicom 220.

Back